Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

MBGraphics

VIP Member
I think when she sees the size of that trunk AND the fact that the backseat folds down for MORE room, she will see the coolest "grocery getter" ever ;) :p

And I have fit 3 teenagers in the backseat comfortably. One of them was 6'1, another was 6' an the other was 5'10. It's comfortable too, not super bouncy an stiff like a Mustang.

I bet if you get it in Furious Fuchsia or Plumb Crazy Purple she would love it :D hahahaha

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
fkgkfkfdgkfjgkfjkdfjfjkfgjkfd.png

D@RKSID3

WTF is that? and why is blood spewing from his genital area onto the wall?

I'm never going to be able to get rid of that image, it's burned itself on my mind.

salvage-this

A friend of mine came over with his DSLR today and we got a few shots of the new 460 :D

Maybe now some of you can get that creepy demon thing out of your heads... :p

anongo

heres my baby:
btw how did you get those high res pics on??

Is a desktop the screen?? cause id rather see people pcs than screens?? if it is screens someone or maybe i will start a tower thread!!:)

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
heres my baby:
btw how did you get those high res pics on??

Is a desktop the screen?? cause id rather see people pcs than screens?? if it is screens someone or maybe i will start a tower thread!!:)

Yes this thread is for screenshots of your desktop(the thing all your icons is on:p). A lot of people seem to get confused by the name though. We already have a http://www.computerforum.com/9727-post-pic-your-pc-here-750.html thread so you can post the pic of your PC there.

ScOuT

VIP Member
I have ditched the dock and just pinned everything in the start menu. I got back into the Vista sidebar...kinda like it.

Untitled-66.jpg