Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

PCunicorn

So basicly you just confirmed lol
Mine
R5yW1qW.png

spirit

Staff member
A great example of how my head explodes when I have a huge headache and no pills! :D

Also a great example of how my head explodes when I see all the icons on your desktop background. ;) Joking. :p

And when I'm faced with a complicated algebraic maths equation. Hate those things! :mad: And I'm not joking about that!

NVX_185

Loving the new colours that the Nexus 5 has to offer. I changed the wallpaper on my Xperia S, and it's like a completely new phone.

e2qf.png

spirit

Staff member
New desktop wallpaper, since it’s getting cold. Took the photo in January this year when we had tons of snow, re-processed it in Lightroom 5.2 last night (November 4th).

tumblr_mvt6ouu9By1rr8jsmo1_1280.png

PCunicorn

Loving the new colours that the Nexus 5 has to offer. I changed the wallpaper on my Xperia S, and it's like a completely new phone.

e2qf.png

Nice Jason ;) NVX, why do you need 3 browsers? I know very rarely there is a feature another browser may have so I use it, but 3?

NVX_185

Nice Jason ;) NVX, why do you need 3 browsers? I know very rarely there is a feature another browser may have so I use it, but 3?

LOL! Alright, well the blue globe icon is the default browser. Reason why I use Firefox is because Opera won't display hotmail properly. And the reason why I keep the default browser there is because it loads some pages with better formatting compared to the others. Plus, having multiple browsers allows you conceal your browsing habits a bit more easily :p j/k. (In fact, I also have Google Chrome :p)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
qP56ymd.jpg

Spirit,Do you have a gallery where we can see your photography?...and can i use any as my desktop background? :)