Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

spirit

Staff member
Took the photo in July but reprocessed it yesterday for a school project - view the photo here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonbrown2013/12547917725/

wallpaper_zpse037afa1.jpg

PCunicorn

Nobody is gonna ask, because nobody owns macs here.

Kinda wish I wasn't kidding... :p

That's a secret.

And I just managed to figure out that you are in fact, using a mac and not a hackintosh, because of the battery. Unless your using a hackinotsh lappy.

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
My brother sent this wallpaper to me. Whilst I don't own a Mac, I still found it funny (probably because the legendary Dr. Evil is on it). :)

spirit

Staff member
Jason, why do you have a Chrome icon in the taskbar and on the desktop? Also, Winodws 7? Is it not your main PC?

I had just installed Chrome on this PC and Chrome setup puts an icon for Chrome on the taskbar and on the desktop by default and I hadn't gotten around to removing them.

No it's not my main PC. This is an old Athlon 64 X2 box I got the other day and reinstalled. I've got it hooked up to a 1280x1024 monitor, hence why the desktop screenshot is also square and not wide (my main PC is on a 1080p monitor).

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
One thing I always liked in Windows 7 and 8 is that in the right side of the taskbar there is a time AND A DATE showed.Nothing really special of course,but I like that more than just a time showed.
The START button in Windows 7 on the other hand is more beautiful than it is in Windows 8 lol...to me at least...because it's colorful. :D

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
You know you can do that with XP. Just drag the taskbar up one notch.

I know,but the way how things look and work in Windows 7 is nicer...to me at least.I can drag the taskbar to the half of the screen in XP and 7 if I want to,but that sucks lol.And in Windows 7 you cannot shrink the taskbar that much so that only the clock is showed.Maybe there IS a way,but it's not as simple as doing it with a mouse cursor.Never really wasted time trying it I guess...