Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Elidicious

untitled-15.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Voyagerfan, what is called the ble program you use to show Memory/CPU usage?

It's an older version of a program called Rainmeter. They just released a new version a few months ago. I just haven't installed it yet. The new version is a lot nicer looking though ^_^

Guardian01

This better? :p

clipboard01kkb.jpg

may i suggest a program that might help with your icon clutter problem? :)

google search "stardock fences" and download the fences program. it lets you create groups (fences) around icons to organize (i group under names like games, school, benchmark, misc, etc). also, if you double click an empty area of the desktop it hides all your icons so your desktop looks clean (double click again to make the icons reappear)

just a suggestion, in case you didn't know about it already. and for anyone else who likes a clean desktop but also likes to have all their shortcuts on their desktop without using something like rocketdock

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
may i suggest a program that might help with your icon clutter problem? :)

google search "stardock fences" and download the fences program. it lets you create groups (fences) around icons to organize (i group under names like games, school, benchmark, misc, etc). also, if you double click an empty area of the desktop it hides all your icons so your desktop looks clean (double click again to make the icons reappear)

just a suggestion, in case you didn't know about it already. and for anyone else who likes a clean desktop but also likes to have all their shortcuts on their desktop without using something like rocketdock

Icon clutter my ass :p

did you see the one on the last page? I cleaned house!