Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

joh06937

Latest :)

latt.png

hfs. nice pic :good:

Stoic Sentinel

Firstly I must say very big thread. Very nice wallpapers of all.
I like almost all.
Here is mine:

Whoa, that is... the most brilliant thing I've ever seen. I think I'm going to do that with a picture of my room... once I clean it out, ya know? ;)

Anyways, here's mine.
capturesty.png

I've got 9 Project Reality pictures like that on cycle, changes every 15 minutes. Yes, I'm a "fanboy". :D

pang15itlog

after looking at all of your computers, you guys just blow me away. I'm still running mine that I built more then 4 years ago.
AMD 4000+
asus sli premium motherboard
3 160 gb seagate HDD
got a new 9800GTX but cpu is to slow so I dont get its full potential
2 dvd drives
last 2 power supplies died so its actually running on a 350 watt one from a old HP

I want to build a new one but dont have the money right now. I wish I could upgrade my old one but the parts are so old, I have to update pretty much everything. lol
happy.gif
but its been running for a long time its been great.

Aastii

VIP Member
Whoa, that is... the most brilliant thing I've ever seen. I think I'm going to do that with a picture of my room... once I clean it out, ya know? ;)

Anyways, here's mine.

I've got 9 Project Reality pictures like that on cycle, changes every 15 minutes. Yes, I'm a "fanboy". :D

that, sir, is awesome :good:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now Macs just need to be cheaper and come with hardware better suited for gaming.

Cant see that happening in a long time,Macs have always been overpriced...but tha way i see it now,Once games start becomming more available to play on the OSX os.....more people will just pirate OSX more like they have been doing for some time....Maybe Steve jobs will understand hes been very greedy!

I mean £2,000 for a Mac pro over here,just ridiculous .

tlarkin

VIP Member
Cant see that happening in a long time,Macs have always been overpriced...but tha way i see it now,Once games start becomming more available to play on the OSX os.....more people will just pirate OSX more like they have been doing for some time....Maybe Steve jobs will understand hes been very greedy!

I mean £2,000 for a Mac pro over here,just ridiculous .

*sigh*

Go build a Dell Optiplex (or whatever it is called) or a Sun Spark station with dual Xeon processors and see what it costs compared to a Mac Pro.

What apple needs to do, is create a barebones mid tower computer. That way the consumer can buy it, slap whatever hard drives they want in it, and whatever video card they want in it, and be done.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
What apple needs to do, is create a barebones mid tower computer. That way the consumer can buy it, slap whatever hard drives they want in it, and whatever video card they want in it, and be done.

That would be cool,But i cant see them doing that either!
I do think the price of the OSX Operating system is great though,I mean £22 for a 1 user licence of Snow Leopard is great,Just their hardware are expensive.