Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Pc_Pimp

Does windowblinds run in the background?

When the trial version exspires does that mean that you cant use the blinds you have anymore?

The-Llamalizer

They both look like XP to me, skinned.

hes right. mines not a mac, i hate macs. its xp with the dogmax windowblinds skin.

When the trial version exspires does that mean that you cant use the blinds you have anymore?

yes it runs in the background. only version 5+ expires. im using version 4.6 because i dont like the expiration. when i decide i want to use a skin with a see through taskbar and whatnot, ill start with version 5, use that for 60 days, then version 5.1 for 60 days, and so on and so forth so as to maximize my trial limit.

dmw2692004

this is a mac correct?

and how is the start, and toolbar black????? VISTA??????

No vista, see the text below.

Im not using windows blinds, i personally dont like it because everytime i use it it seems to bogg down my system.
nice background. where did you get it?

See the text below.

i got a skin pack from: be careful with that Vista Transformation pack, if you have windows blinds running tunr it off, same with icon packager. The instaltion process is a little tedious.
Here

Also that backround is from:
Here

Last edited:

Burgerbob

I dont change mine very often, but here it is now...

untitled.jpg

mrjack

VIP Member
311206desk2copydf3.jpg

My own widget in action, click on category and a menu drops down. Click on it again and it's hidden again.

Last edited:

mrjack

VIP Member
Besides Photoshop I used Crimson Editor and Notepad. Though I did use parts from a widget that has been created by someone else but I will be replacing those with my own creations. I just got the widget working.

UPDATE:

Replaced the arrows with my own.

Last edited:

dmw2692004

well im not very good with programing. isnt widgets for macs only?

No, widgets are not only for macs, you can download the yahoo widget engine and get quite a few helpful widgets. It could possibly bog down the rig in your sig(ryhms) because of the low amounts of ram that you have.