Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

kaine.shutler

myvistavi0.jpg

Umm, all I can say is I'm very minimalistic and I like everything tidy! I sould like a woman :confused:

staplerz

Sorry. I was trying to avoid the stupid auto-resize on photobucket. I'll use tinypic.:) Well here's my desktop in all its glory. I wish i could keep it this clean but it will look like crap in a month. lol Whatcha think?

2ziwpba.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
Sorry. I was trying to avoid the stupid auto-resize on photobucket. I'll use tinypic.:) Well here's my desktop in all its glory. I wish i could keep it this clean but it will look like crap in a month. lol Whatcha think?

2ziwpba.jpg

Well, what can I say. Looks like Vista. Which is a great thing. I like the wallpaper a lot, and I like how you have iTunes and all your widget like things on the side. Very neat.

Ben

VIP Member
coolest movie i've seen in a LOOOONG time

i'm not even a huge anime fan, but anything studio ghibli does blows disney out of the water

You got that right!

I know I just updated yesterday...but I had to do it again and show off my awesome wallpaper and sidebar! I also think the wallpaper goes veyr well with the Luna theme, of course, it could always look better.
untitled12.jpg

ADE

banned
Smashedscreen.jpg

Yeah I'd like to see you try and pass up that beauty. Best part is, you can do this set up yourself..no need to buy software...just the right hardware if you know what I mean...

staplerz

Smashedscreen.jpg

Yeah I'd like to see you try and pass up that beauty. Best part is, you can do this set up yourself..no need to buy software...just the right hardware if you know what I mean...

i had one just like that. it booted in a just a few seconds. i think it was the best computer i have ever had. it ran all my games at around 0fps and i just loved it.

ADE

banned
I know right, you just cant get any better than that. It even gives its own incense. It's call burning.

Ben

VIP Member
Smashedscreen.jpg

Holy crap man....is that a brick in there?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Hot" Background you have there tj_mario:D

EDIT:My latest...

backy101.jpg

Last edited:

The-Llamalizer

You got that right!

I know I just updated yesterday...but I had to do it again and show off my awesome wallpaper and sidebar! I also think the wallpaper goes veyr well with the Luna theme, of course, it could always look better.
untitled12.jpg

w00t for arcade fire. one of the best songs off the disc. neon bible in 5 days!