Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Ben

VIP Member
My latest :)

updatedblack.jpg

Thats a great wallpaper! :D

alexandergre

Here is mine. The taskbar is hide. Wallpaper by my self.(c)PSP.
I was searching for psp wallpaper for windows and I didnt find anything. So I decided to make it by myself. First I have tried with Fireworks and then with photoshop. the photoshop version was much better. I have also made the video. Click here to watch the video of PSP waves. 673 kB. QuickTime format. .MOV
Now I know how SONY made the BG for PSP. Soon my own website will be available for everyone. I will upload my tutorials. This is one of them.

Please comment if you like the video.
2005048183945287048_rs.jpg

Last edited:

dmw2692004

Here is mine. The taskbar is hide. Wallpaper by my self.(c)PSP.
I was searching for psp wallpaper for windows and I didnt find anything. So I decided to make it by myself. First I have tried with Fireworks and then with photoshop. the photoshop version was much better. I have also made the video. Click here to watch the video of PSP waves. 673 kB. QuickTime format. .MOV
Now I know how SONY made the BG for PSP. Soon my own website will be available for everyone. I will upload my tutorials. This is one of them.

Please comment if you like the video.
2005048183945287048_rs.jpg

Wow! thats sicck!

monoman

Bugatti? the worlds fastest production car, owned by VW

You got it. Bugatti veyron, 1000Bhp 16cylinder engine with 4 turbochargers, and known to have maxed 400kmph speed on a straight! One mean piece of engineering! :cool:

Last edited:

hNic

You got it. Bugatti veyron, 1000Bhp 16cylinder engine with 4 turbochargers, and known to have maxed 400mph speed on a straight! One mean piece of engineering! :cool:

400mph????? maybe if it had a rocket strapped to it

it goes 403 KM/h....or 250 MPH

Richard Hammond did it on Top Gear...