Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Justin

VIP Member
thats a far cry from a Mac, you shoudl do a search on this forum about transforming Pc to Mac, someone wrote the guide way back (i think JordanII) and it was good.

hey man. i just saw the skin on wincustomize and thought that it was cool. besides, i don't want the whole MAC look. the skin and dock is enough.

speedyink

VIP Member
SNAG-0000.png

How do you get rid of the sidebar thing without getting rid of the weather gadget?

On a side note, that picture is almost creepy...

spanky

How do you get rid of the sidebar thing without getting rid of the weather gadget?

On a side note, that picture is almost creepy...

Drag the gadgets out of the sidebar and then close the sidebar. Gadgets that you dragged can now be placed anywhere on your screen.

PS: No one likes me desktop peektoore. :(

lovely?

Untitled26.jpg

god i was laughing my ass off when i saw this picture. the quality is terrible, but the picture is just too perfect!!!

speedyink

VIP Member
Drag the gadgets out of the sidebar and then close the sidebar. Gadgets that you dragged can now be placed anywhere on your screen.

PS: No one likes me desktop peektoore. :(

Hmmm, doesn't work for me, when I close the sidebar all the ones I've dragged out disapear too.

spanky

Hmmm, doesn't work for me, when I close the sidebar all the ones I've dragged out disapear too.

right click the sidebar "close sidebar". do not exit the sidebar. exiting the sidebar will cause the gadgets that you've dragged out to close as well.

Justin

VIP Member
UPDATED! Changed it since the MAC thing didn't work out. I finally found a Dock Icon for Virtua Tennis 3.

Desktop006.jpg