Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

G25r8cer

The thing is I dont really trust themes that much as if you screw up it almost always results in a re-install. Maybe i'll try them out on a virtual machine when my new hdd comes in though. I hate waiting for parts to come in!! Although I cant complain with newegg and tigerdirect as they are both very good with shipping!!

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
With Bricko Packs, they create a restore point, so it's rare that your theme change may screw up your windows install. Still, the Virtual Machine idea is good.

I hate waiting for parts to come as well. I'm too antsy.

G25r8cer

With Bricko Packs, they create a restore point, so it's rare that your theme change may screw up your windows install. Still, the Virtual Machine idea is good.

I hate waiting for parts to come as well. I'm too antsy.

I think im going to try out Vmware's player to do the virtual machine! Has anyone tried it yet? I think im going to run vista ultimate 64bit, xp pro, and another xp pro and do some themes on it. I cant wait to get my hdd b/c my 320gb is full.

G25r8cer

I was reading that the virtual machine 2007 is only specified for vista ultimate, is that right? If it will work on home premium then i might try it.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update:)

Dwm2008-04-2020-29-18-59.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
thought i would rename the icons but put nothing there and make them bigger.

i now know why danny aka kornowski has his big.

they look alot better :)