Post your idle CPU temp.

CS Source Lover

Those are probally just false readings.

How do you know that for a fact? And how fast is 25k rpm fan? lets say If I touch it with my hand will it cut my fingers off? and the 125C what is that? it cant be false reading it must be a crt monitor temp? no?

Last edited:

m0nk3ys1ms

How do you know that for a fact? And how fast is 25k rpm fan? lets say If I touch it with my hand will it cut my fingers off? and the 125C what is that? it cant be false reading it must be a crt monitor temp? no?

25,000RPM is extremely fast. Most fans are only 3,000RPM. The 125C is a mis-read temprerature, not a montior temp, lol.

Bobo

banned
Can 25k rpm fan hover off 22 kilogram pc? (48 pounds)
If you put the fan on top of the case, it wouldn't. You would have to mount it on the bottom, blowing down.

And it isn't so much about the speed of the fan, but the size. A 20cm 5000rpm fan would do better than an 80mm 20000rpm fan for levitating. :D

Archangel

VIP Member
And it isn't so much about the speed of the fan, but the size. A 20cm 5000rpm fan would do better than an 80mm 20000rpm fan for levitating. :D

I disagree On 1 part... a 25k Fan would more act like a rocket drive or jet engine... so it actually would lift if off the ground i think ^^
As far as i know, even jet engines dont run at 25k rpm :D

Bobo

banned
I disagree On 1 part... a 25k Fan would more act like a rocket drive or jet engine... so it actually would lift if off the ground i think ^^
But think about this. Mounted on the top, it would be blowing into an inclosed case, and coming out every hole possible. To levitate, it would need to be concentrated coming out of the bottom, not every side.

Archangel

VIP Member
But think about this. Mounted on the top, it would be blowing into an inclosed case, and coming out every hole possible. To levitate, it would need to be concentrated coming out of the bottom, not every side.

hehe... but if you start looking at it that way... how would a bigger Fan help? it would still blow into the case then

Bobo

banned
hehe... but if you start looking at it that way... how would a bigger Fan help? it would still blow into the case then
I was talking about a bigger fan mounted on the bottom, to balance out the weight.

BTW, a 22kg case???!?! That's heavy...mines not even 10kg.