Post your idle CPU temp.

thealmightyone

...10 case fans? if you're counting fans on your power supply, CPU and GPU, saying 10 case fans can be a bit misleading and/or confusing.

Also, damn pretty good idle temps there you two.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine usualy stays around the 32c mark.

But its been quite hot over here in the uk for this past week so 40-45.

I think its time to clean my systems fans of dust.

mrjack

VIP Member
Used to be 45°C on my Athlon XP [email protected], but the motherboard screwed up the DIMM slots so I'm getting a new computer today. Sure hope I get everything to work without too many problems. :D

Last edited:

Zlatan

around 25°C at idle.

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice, Golden Orb II cooling, case has one 120mm fan in the front, one 80mm one on the side draving in air directly to the CPU cooling, two 80mm fans at the back drawing air out, plus the fan from the PSU.

2 of the 3 80mm fans (the two that I added myself) are not running at full speed as the noise they make at full speed together is unbearable, and I even found that the temps are around 1°C lower than when they worked at full speed.

Archangel

VIP Member
hmm... 45idle.. 45 after 3hours stress testing with super phi... i think thats not right.. :eek: the heatsink is 40*C on the copper plate wich is on the CPU tough.. so i gues thats the CPU temp

Nightrain

its all in the sig...buy replaced the crappy 120mm fan that came with it and put in 2 antec 80mm fans for exhaust. seems to be much better airflow. i also have a pci fan sucking out air from each of the graphics cards. Two vantec vga pci fans modded to be in the front of the case pulling air in towards the center of the case along with the stock intake fan. (got those thinking they were the fans that suck out from the graphics cards but they just blow...my cards have fans on them so not much help there...) but i put them so they shouldnt make weird vortexes from awkward airflow. their jsut acting as intake where my 3.5 inch floppies are and the extra 5" drive bay slots i dont use.

but anyways with my overclock i get about 38 degrees C idle, and 44 degrees C when running prime95 and plenty of other programs. was 41-42ish before the overclock...

anyone know if those are high or about right for the e6300???thanks

Pr0

here me :rolleyes:
speedfange3.jpg

And on cold days

temp18bp3.jpg

Last edited: