post your Photoshop art here

34erd

I want to set this as my sig... are pics allowed?

34erdrigresizecopy6bg.jpg

computerhakk

VIP Member
tomb08uk said:
Thats very good i must say, i know photoshop does all the effects but still it looks sweet
thanks. i tried putting a carbon hood, changed the car color to blue, lowering it a bit, adding some vinyl, and new rims, but it then just looks like any other blue car.

Xelogen

fatal1ty_fan said:
how muc is photo shop

and can gimp 2 do that kinda stuff
Photoshop cs2 is currently selling for $582.99 on newegg. It is the version that i currently have and is DEFINATLY worth the money that you pay for it. As for the GIMP...... it doesn't have many good online resources while photoshop users have Adobe Studio Exchange. The GIMP also has a much steeper learning curve and isn't as user friendly. The only good thing about it is that it is free

34erd

I have a confession to make. I only own elements :eek:

Although I'm sure its owrth it $582 is just too much for me. I use CS2 at my school, IDK why they bought it though because we only have 1 photoshop class and all we do is make smileys. Might as well use MS paint... or Mac paint... or whatever :p

I cant really tell any difference but we are running on 4 year old iMacs so applying a filter takes half the class...

Xelogen

34erd said:
I have a confession to make. I only own elements :eek:
Elements is good as well. Maybe not as good as CS2....:p but its a gud low price version!!!! And has most of the good features

computerhakk

VIP Member
made from scratch. garden faucet thingy was from google.
41282270.gif

didn't like how the water dropping from it looked, so created the new water drop and droplets.

it was for a contest, but didn't win.

14073539.jpg

Last edited:

spkenn5

here's mine...

very very very simple... ill do better one ( if i can ) hopefully...

Attachments

• Paul Xanga.jpg
    Paul Xanga.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 542

fatal1ty_fan

so is it worht it to get the cs 2 one that cost $500
or whats out there that can do stuff like that but ez to use and not so expenssive cuz i want to start doin this kinka stuff

how much longer will cs 2 be a good program

bigsaucybob

fatal1ty_fan said:
so is it worht it to get the cs 2 one that cost $500
or whats out there that can do stuff like that but ez to use and not so expenssive cuz i want to start doin this kinka stuff

how much longer will cs 2 be a good program

well if ur a beginner i dont think cs2 is for you. its pretty advanced. if ur a fast learner then try it out. i wuldnt spend 500 on it, i got mine for free.

computerhakk

VIP Member
try for something like adobe photoshop 7.0 or maybe even 6.0.

its somewhat the same thing. since u never used photoshop before, you wont unlock its full potential and what it can do, so it'll be nice to start of with like 7.0 and get familiar with it. it can do possibly everything cs2 can now, just different layout in the effects.