post your Photoshop art here

g4m3rof1337

Thanks, lol, he was replacing the PhysX card's Heatsink, and then thought he chipped something while replacing it, but turns out its fine.

patrickv

ah i'm messing with people's face again !! That was not done in photoshop though

20sbytd.jpg

1nzplf.jpg

lool

laban777

Had some fun with the hollywood sign

I had some fun with the famous hollywood sign and made a few changes to it for a special contest in Norway. I want get some feedback on it. If you like the picture it would be really nice if you could vote for me by following this link to the Nowegian company 1881:

http://1881.absoluteinteractive.no/

Search for ID: 40807 to the left for "FINN BILDE". Please leave your vote for the picture on the orange button that says "stem på bildet".

Let me hear what you think about the picture.

Cheers,

Rune

Attachments

• holly1881.jpg
    holly1881.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 158

Kornowski

VIP Member
Aye, possibly a little. It was a little test, so I can tweak it a little tomorrow. I did notice that the teeth and eyes in comics were always pretty white though, so I don't know. I'll have to compile a few and see how they look.

patrickv

Nice. always wanted to do that, but dont have the time or patient to do it.

you gotta be kidding, that's a plain a** simple effect in photoshop. no hassles over it. anyway here's my virtual ride

BEFORE

AFTER :

before :

After :

didn't i post that ? :eek:
am not that good at virtual tunning am doing what i can

elmer91

you gotta be kidding, that's a plain a** simple effect in photoshop. no hassles over it. anyway here's my virtual ride

I am refering to an actual toon that goes beyond the filter. the filter looks cool, but i have seen some sweet looking toons that people took there time with.

Intel_man

VIP Member
you gotta be kidding, that's a plain a** simple effect in photoshop. no hassles over it.

Seriously, is that why I have to say that you have no idea what the hell vexel art is?

That ain't just going through filters. Everything was redrawn. Now before you go all dumb*** about it, think before you type.

Simple effect in photoshop? There's over 67 layers in that picture.