Post Your Ping Test

linkin

VIP Member
Guys - you need Java to test packet loss! make sure you have it installed! it increases your line grade :)

jashsayani

Here's mine:

2279973.png

ScOuT

VIP Member

My office to Vienna Italy. It's about a 9 hour drive...maybe 700 km or so. Not to bad really.

Right now I have DSL 16,000 which was the fastest you could get in southern Germany for a few years now. DSL 50,000 has been available for like 2 months now...decided not to upgrade.

87dtna

I have DSL, 3mb. Works fine for gaming or anything really, 7.1mb service is the fastest dsl from verizon but of course not available in my area. Waiting for Fios to come. Comcast FTL

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heres mine..

Normal that for me really. I see my ping like that in games :)

Thats unusual...why does mine say Telewest broadband....when im with Virgin media like you? :D

I know they tool over Telewest.

What connection you on Fiardoos?

im on 20mb here...was 50mb but too expensive.

PabloTeK

Elinks doesn't support Flash:

paul@vps:~$ ping pingtest.warwicknet.com
PING pingtest.warwicknet.com (94.125.132.6) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from speedtest.warwicknet.com (94.125.132.6): icmp_seq=1 ttl=58 time=12.9 ms
64 bytes from speedtest.warwicknet.com (94.125.132.6): icmp_seq=2 ttl=58 time=13.8 ms
64 bytes from speedtest.warwicknet.com (94.125.132.6): icmp_seq=3 ttl=58 time=14.0 ms
64 bytes from speedtest.warwicknet.com (94.125.132.6): icmp_seq=4 ttl=58 time=14.0 ms
64 bytes from speedtest.warwicknet.com (94.125.132.6): icmp_seq=5 ttl=58 time=13.1 ms
64 bytes from speedtest.warwicknet.com (94.125.132.6): icmp_seq=6 ttl=58 time=15.1 ms

Last edited:

FairDoos

Thats unusual...why does mine say Telewest broadband....when im with Virgin media like you? :D

I know they tool over Telewest.

What connection you on Fiardoos?

im on 20mb here...was 50mb but too expensive.

Wow im on 10mb ha i so wanted 50mb but i dont need it i only wanted it to show off & download movies :D

bigrich0086

This ping test is unreliable if your behind a router. I tested servers 200+ miles away and got low pings with A rating and tested servers 50miles away and got pings that gave me a F. Im on 20Mb Fiber Optic so its a test that still needs tweaking.

FairDoos

This ping test is unreliable if your behind a router. I tested servers 200+ miles away and got low pings with A rating and tested servers 50miles away and got pings that gave me a F. Im on 20Mb Fiber Optic so its a test that still needs tweaking.

To be fair it is in BETA stages still :)

aviation_man

What is this the battle of the ping test:D I don't want to move then I would have to find a new job:( I know, why don't you move:good:

As a matter of fact, YES It is the battle of ping test. (MY ping is faster than your ping, you slow-pinger you).
Why would I move? My ping already kicks butt :D