Post Your Windows Experience Index

vtorres

Help my score is so poor can someone help me out ?

If you cant see the scores they are

PROCESSOR = 4.9

MEMORY RAM = 4.5

GRAPHICS = 3.1

GAMING GRAPHICS = 3.3

PRIMARY HARD DISK = 5.5

Attachments

• SnapShot.jpg
    SnapShot.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Help my score is so poor can someone help me out ?

If you cant see the scores they are

PROCESSOR = 4.9

MEMORY RAM = 4.5

GRAPHICS = 3.1

GAMING GRAPHICS = 3.3

PRIMARY HARD DISK = 5.5

Means your graphics isnt all that good....are you using intergrated graphics? (No vid card)

If you would like to up that score,then you need to simply upgrade your hardware :) ie...Graphics card.

The windows experience score isnt realy anything to go by though realy.

showtime

I guess 5,3 is good for a mid range laptop. I wonder what specs are required for 7,9 :rolleyes:
I wonder how come my Graphics score is the lowest (5.3) and then Gaming graphics the highest (6.4)
I have a Geforce GT 130M (1GB)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 146

vtorres

Means your graphics isnt all that good....are you using intergrated graphics? (No vid card)

If you would like to up that score,then you need to simply upgrade your hardware :) ie...Graphics card.

The windows experience score isnt realy anything to go by though realy.

How do you have windows 7 as your os ? Hasn't the release candidates expired ?

vtorres

Oh shit. I had it but uninstalled it on my virtual pc as i thought it would run out.
Anyway download it again legally ?

Fatback

VIP Member
Oh shit. I had it but uninstalled it on my virtual pc as i thought it would run out.

Just download it again use another E-mail and they will give you another product key. I have like 10 E-Mails and got a product key for every one.

vtorres

When i download it says you cant it only offers a product key which i do not need at the moment? Where do i download it from ?

Bodaggit23

Hasn't the release candidates expired ?
The RC will expire on June 1, 2010
You'll get two weeks' notice, and then beginning on March 1, 2010, your PC will start shutting down every two hours

Technically, it's a free OS at this point, so however you "acquire" it should be considered legal, especially since they're still giving out free keys.

Not sure why you would get rid of large download like that...

JlCollins005

also you dont need a different key for each install, ive actually gotten 4 keys from them and 2 happen to be the same, you can use the one key for as many installations as you want, but they all expire the same time

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
My score went from 5.9 to 7.4.

wxi.png

lucasbytegenius

Not as realistic or easy as tampering with the registry. WIE scores are a bunch of $#*7 though, they don't mean much. But they are a fun thing to show off to noobs :D:D:D:D.
I will post a pic later, but I have a 4.1, which is both my CPU and GPU.

linkin

VIP Member
Oooh, i completely forgot about this thread, I'll have to post mine along with all the regular benchmarks when my i get my 460 this arvo. :)