Price cuts already showing up on Newegg.

tommy25

Yeh heard some dodgy stuff. I dont want to install xp now then when crysis is out have to update to vista to get the dx10 so just gonna go vista straight off.

Yeh heard some dodgy stuff. I dont want to install xp now then when crysis is out have to update to vista to get the dx10 so just gonna go vista straight off.

They are making a version of Crysis for XP.....But, I tend to agree, it is best to move on. Vista's Crysis will probably be more detailed, I hope they release a revision of Vista.

I wouldn't know....My friend has Vista Premium on a Pentium D 930 with no problems. I will ask him if the online updates have really improved anything.

xxxalpinexxx80

didnt the e6600 go up on newegg wasnt it $215 last time idn i think i got confused it prob did in less if it was $315 last time idn does any one know when newegg is gonna drop it to the rumored price

NJNETSFAN

didnt the e6600 go up on newegg wasnt it $215 last time idn i think i got confused it prob did in less if it was $315 last time idn does any one know when newegg is gonna drop it to the rumored price
Yea, it was probably $315, I remember seeing it for $308 about a week ago.

yangster

Oh jeez, why resurrect this thread? These price cuts were for Q2, not July 22nd which is Q3. So, it should NOT be stickied.

How do I know? Because the Q6600 is around $500 right now and the new price cut for that CPU is around $266, also the e6800 is not listed.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Oh jeez, why resurrect this thread? These price cuts were for Q2, not July 22nd which is Q3. So, it should NOT be stickied.

How do I know? Because the Q6600 is around $500 right now and the new price cut for that CPU is around $266, also the e6800 is not listed.
Thats exactly what I was going to say, because the Q6600 is listed at $530 in that chart, but currently costs $480 on Newegg.