Hi, my name is Peter and I am new to the forum.
I have been allocated the IT department at work because i know how to turn one on. Thats my first worry. Fixed a few issues which is good.
Anyway I need help with my own laptop.
I have 2 screens connected to it.
And whilst typing in any program it seems to lose its place, this is hard to explain, my flashing cursor dissapears and i can not type anymore, it just beeps at me until i click my cursor back to my last letter i typed before it decided to dissapear, using my mouse I can reclick where i was and continue typing but it happens every 15 seconds and is driving me insane.
Also if I am left clicking on my mouse and drag the scroll bar it will just drop out and I have to click again.
I am using XP.
Only happened last week.
Can someone assist me please.
I have been allocated the IT department at work because i know how to turn one on. Thats my first worry. Fixed a few issues which is good.
Anyway I need help with my own laptop.
I have 2 screens connected to it.
And whilst typing in any program it seems to lose its place, this is hard to explain, my flashing cursor dissapears and i can not type anymore, it just beeps at me until i click my cursor back to my last letter i typed before it decided to dissapear, using my mouse I can reclick where i was and continue typing but it happens every 15 seconds and is driving me insane.
Also if I am left clicking on my mouse and drag the scroll bar it will just drop out and I have to click again.
I am using XP.
Only happened last week.
Can someone assist me please.
Last edited: