flight simulator X
xplane 9
half life 2
rollercoaster tycoon
rollercoaster tycoon 3
lord of the rings online
stalker - shadow of Chernobyl
command and conquer 3

these are the remaining games. im considering all offers. make some :)
buyer pays all shipping costs.

Last edited:

epidemik

Wait a sec...has orangebox been attatched to your account/used/opened. If not, dibs :D

What one did red onion message you about.

Good deals, may have to hit you up :D

DirtyD86

banned
Wait a sec...has orangebox been attatched to your account/used/opened. If not, dibs :D

What one did red onion message you about.

Good deals, may have to hit you up :D

orange box has been sold. my steam account has been cancelled so the key should work when he goes to install it. if it doesn't, i will ship him a new copy for my error.

crysis and FEAR have both been sold.

jeez..if you can wait a few weeks I can definitely buy a couple I just don't have any cash I can spend at the moment, I have to buy my textbooks and whatnot for school.

DirtyD86

banned
world in conlifct, bioshock, and mass effect have all been added to the list. they are 20 each or all three for 40

Man, I really, really want to take some of these off your hands, namely the C&C games Warcraft 3 and the three new ones you posted.

DirtyD86

banned
Man, I really, really want to take some of these off your hands, namely the C&C games Warcraft 3 and the three new ones you posted.

hurry up and get that money before they are snatched up :)

if you are serious about buying i am willing to hold C&C and WC3 as long as its a reasonable amount of time before you get the money

I am pretty serious, where else will I find these games for that price? :D I could even pay half now, and then you could ship them to me when I pay the other half or something. But I am really interested

Edit: Seriously, I have about $20 that I can spend on things right now, I have to buy a laptop and textbooks for college

DirtyD86

banned
I am pretty serious, where else will I find these games for that price? :D I could even pay half now, and then you could ship them to me when I pay the other half or something. But I am really interested

Edit: Seriously, I have about $20 that I can spend on things right now, I have to buy a laptop and textbooks for college

you dont need to give me half now :)

just tell me which ones you want and i will hold them for you until you're ready

Yeah that's fine I have to try though you know? :p yeah, I would understand if you said no, but I will have the money, for sure, by the 20th is that okay?

Edit: I meant the 19th or whatever that friday is, it's payday.

DirtyD86

banned
Yeah that's fine I have to try though you know? :p yeah, I would understand if you said no, but I will have the money, for sure, by the 20th is that okay?

Edit: I meant the 19th or whatever that friday is, it's payday.

okay, the 19th is cool. and it will take you a few days to transfer the money into your paypal.

bioshock, C&C series, mass effect, world in conflict and warcraft 3 for 60 + shipping.

awesome, my paypal is directly linked to my bank account, so as soon as I put money in my checkings I have money in my paypal. How much do you think shipping will be to 97124?