random games for sale cheap

DirtyD86

banned
bottom line, you are not getting anything from me. you have gone out of your way to make my life difficult so i am doing the same for you. now get the f*ck out of my thread

Calibretto

VIP Member
bottom line, you are not getting anything from me. you have gone out of your way to make my life difficult so i am doing the same for you. now get the f*ck out of my thread

I wasn't planning on getting anything from you at this point. I just want you to understand why I am upset and "complaining" about all this.

My bottom line, you were a horrible seller to me.

DirtyD86

banned
I wasn't planning on getting anything from you at this point. I just want you to understand why I am upset and "complaining" about all this.

My bottom line, you were a horrible seller to me.

then don't buy from me again. it's as simple as that. i suppose an unhappy buyer was bound to happen sooner or later, but the dozen or so people that have bought from me in the past have had nothing but good things to say. i'm sure you can understand why i don't appreciate you coming into my thread and trying to label me a liar who is going to screw everyone over who tries to buy from me.