Rank Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fure6

That would be pretty cool if it went "slum" and then went up from there...i don't know what the other name would be. I just think it would be funny for the nubies to be called slum for a little bit.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Heehee maybe could even having a "monthly theme" type of ranking system, this month would be AMD Codename, next month, Intel, the month after something totally different etc ... a nice set of variety :)

cykx

I think instead of newbie it should just say noob. I dont mind being called a noob when I play Counter Strike, altough Ive been playing for 2 years. I hate noob talk but hey, it would be funny.

Bobo

banned
[tab] said:
I solve that problem by not having any friends... and never going outside.

Same here!

Easier to be a computer geek when you have no friends. More time on the computer, nobody making fun of you

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
VIB
A title conferred to the one and only Jimbob. :D (very irrevocably banned)

VIP
VIP is a handpicked title for member's who have been around for a long time and have contributed to the community. Generally speaking only requiring a single well-placed nomination. (asking about ranks ... thus meaning you didnt read the rules disqualifies you ;) :p)

MOD
Classic forum moderator position. Applications are open however the following are a general requirement:
- 200+ posts, significant portions of which are not one-liners but actually helpful posts
- Demonstrated expertise/understanding in areas relevant to the forum section selected
- Generally speaking, "not a moron" (follows/enforces rules, is helpful etc). A very big factor here is to demonstrate open-mindedness... for instance, fanboyism would be a bad thing to demonstrate.
- Requires Administrator approval
- If you think you're qualified, have a visit http://www.computerforum.com/apply_mod.php?

ADMIN
Closed. Invite-only.

Last edited:

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
Praetor said:
VIP
VIP is a handycaped title. Generally speaking only requiring a single well-placed kick.
:eek: come on now preator, that's just wrong. i know i am special, but not that special. :p

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Mod eh? VROOOOM! I might hit 200 posts but never will I become a MOD (unless you beg me)
Well PC Tech, let's see .. you
[1] Dont know what you're talking about a lot of the time and
[2] By your own admission, tend to "go over the top"
[3] See #1

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

Ouch ouch. Some people know, others don't ;) . That sums up the forum. Those who know answer, those that don't know should ask. There are exceptions to that (some who don't know saying they know). See my point :eek: .

JAN :D

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Bobo said:

lol Bobo. At least you know you sometimes dont know what you know and try to learn from others that know you dont know what you know....

Status
Not open for further replies.