Rank Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
you cannot know, you cannot not know what you're knowing.

You think you know, but you don't know, so you don't know that you don't know, you know?

Bobo

banned
Cromewell said:
Yes I can!

Cromewell said:
You think you know, but you don't know, so you don't know that you don't know, you know?

But how can I think I know because if I never really knew, then I don't know what to think to know. And no, I don't know that I don't know, because, of course, if I don't know, then I don't know that I don't know. But that also means that I can't think that I know it, because I don't know what I don't think I don't know

:eek:

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Cromewell said:

I know. All I was saying is that if you dont know what you know then how can you know that you dont know what you know

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I know. All I was saying is that if you dont know what you know then how can you know that you dont know what you know
ok this is getting like an episode of friends :p this should really stop

stalex111

And Stop it will, because bobo knows that what he knows doesn't know what you know!!
Ok i'll stop
Nice about the episode of friends!
What was the subject of this thread again???

The Astroman

I noticed that the rank titles have moved to different names such as gold member etc... (I've noticed a long time ago, just forgot to talk about it) Why? I personally prefer it, you guys?

ian said:
No I will definitely not be introducing that, because the comments left are anonymous, and a few people would be using that feature to make anonymous nasty remarks to others.

Yeah but on VBulletin 3 you can have the Name of person giving you feed back well its called Reputation ...get VB 3 and it will be kool

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
The Astroman said:
I noticed that the rank titles have moved to different names such as gold member etc... (I've noticed a long time ago, just forgot to talk about it) Why? I personally prefer it, you guys?

There simply was a felt need for some fresh air into the forum and the revision for the number of posts required for classification. It simply makes more sense to order the rank from the least precious to the most precious so that it's clear who is the boss and so on. I am glad you prefer it.

I could also add that these are the current classifications:

New Member .... 0+
Bronze Member .... 25+
Silver Member ... 100+
Gold Member ... 500+
Platinum Member ... 1000+
Diamond Member ... 2500+

+ Administrator, VIP and Moderator ;)

JAN :D

Last edited by a moderator:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
can someone tell me what post# you need to get to be platinum member, and how do you get a VIP status. i never got that one??

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hey

dragon2309 said:
can someone tell me what post# you need to get to be platinum member, and how do you get a VIP status. i never got that one??

VIP status is granted internally (among the admins, existing VIPs and mods) and depends on the level of input of the member in terms of quality, coherence and tons of other criteria. Remember that it is always up to the "bosses" to decide. You may or may not get it. However do not expect on being given it as that luxury is very rarely given out.

JAN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.