Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 2 star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 star

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

epidemik

Looking great.
Not only an awesome design but theres a few good articles going already. As it expands, it will evolve into a mighty fine website.

4 From me.
Congrats guys. Keep going!

Dystopia

It's "voila".

This is a viola:
159px-Bratsche.jpg

Quick look at the layout and design, however, warrants a 6 at very least. Didn't have a read through the articles. though.
Voted 5 sincde I'm a nice guy ;)

damn! taken care of.

Droogie

Looks really good. I gave it a 4.

I like the "Lulz" part. I agree with the first part of it 100% .

Last edited:

JTM

I rated the site a 3. The good is that it seems to have a lot of content. I like the addition of reviews and the "lulz" page for comic relief! The bad isn't really bad its just an opinion. I like the Vista Aero-esque brushed theme, however, at the middle of the page to the bottom its very dark. This makes the page very un-inviting in my eyes. You want to try to make a blog that makes the reader want to come back and read on, not stray away.

I know it's easier to be a critic rather than a creator, but if you have time I would try adjusting what you have. Keep up the good work!

gla3dr

Great work guys! I really like how you've got all the categories right at the top there so you can quickly jump to the posts that interest you. My only suggestion would be to put the archives a higher up so you don't have to scroll down to find it. Its usually one of the things I use most on blogs. Just my opinion :) 4/5

DirtyD86

banned
thanks again for all of the feedback guys :good:

one major thing I am thinking of changing is the name of the blog. contrail designs was a side project i was working on a while ago, and the plan was to offer web design services. i lost motivation but had already registered the domain, which is why the blog is named what it is :) the layout we use was by a guy named samk, and i dont want the name contrail designs to give people the wrong idea. if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for a new blog name, throw them our way.

i want something simple, short, and catchy. i will confess to being jealous of the name tech olive. :p