Rate My Site.

g4m3rof1337

Alright, its my Gaming site, I use it for my LANs and Gaming Servers. I uploaded it last night and worked on some stuff today, so its a bit better.

Here is the Link so tell me what you think.

I am aware of the Search Bar not working, I am going to work on that as soon as I post this.

Thanks.

Last edited:

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
The layout looks very nice! Here's some grammatical issues i've noticed:

We're currently working on setting up some gaming servers, for games like Call of Duty 4, Counter Strike: Source, and Team Fortress 2.

You don't need the comma between "servers" and "for".

Here you can view our LAN parties, when they are going on.

Here you can view our LAN parties as they are going on.

Our next LAN is coming up, on April 5th, 2008. It's a PC/Console LAN, 12pm to 12am, it will be streamed live to our website.

once again you have an extra comma between "up" and "on April 5th"

DirtyD86

banned
i really like it man. the layouts simple and easy on the eyes, and its very practical. what did you use to design the graphics? would you be willing to design a template similar to that one for a site i am trying to build?

g4m3rof1337

I mainly used Photoshop and Dreamweaver, along with some pictures from my template collection.

Sure, you can PM me with an Instant Messenger or something so we can chat about it.

g4m3rof1337

I just updated it, I replaced the Server links with the Forum link.

I am heading out soon, and would like it if people clicked around and made sure the Forum buttons direct to the Forum, on the Top and Left Navigation bar.

If you notice anything else, or think something should be changed/removed, let me know.

And I know the Search Function doesn't work yet.

Thanks.