~Recommend me a laptop!~

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Future Shop seems to have some good deals now and then
Emphasis on now-and-then :)

What if it dies one day?
With the exception of flukes and natural disasters -- dont let it.

DELL Sucks and so does their Customer Service...
And you think none of the other OEMs dont?

lots of people like and highly recommend them as well... that has to count for something...
A lot of people vote too ;)

4W4K3

VIP Member
Verrona said:
Sorry i meant Sony VAIO. My bad

sony vaio? i have worked with sony computers, and they have been worse than any other brand for me. What about them do you like? :confused:

Imaruki

If I don't get the Toshiba laptop, I would rather go with an Apple laptop, preferably the titanium ones.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Echo_ said:
whats wrong with apples? :confused:
apples>pc imo

purely my opinion of course:

ugly
overpriced
non-flexible
non-compatible
non-advanced user friendly
marketed towards people who have no idea what an actual Intel/AMD is capable of.

never liked them, probably never will lol.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Southy said:
what about HP's?

I have an old HP Vectra VLi8...runs like a charm even for it's age. i never had a problem with HP...but i have not used any of there "new" computers so maybe there is something i missed?

ZER0X

VIP Member
but i have not used any of there "new" computers so maybe there is something i missed?

Still nothing wrong with them....except if your looking to upgrade in future then do customize your own because well mine came with Two RAM slots and no AGP slot which sucks.....but a BIG fan and when the temperature gets higher the fan increases speed. :p I bought a Radeon for mine though and killed onboard

Tech_Girl

Thanks for the opinions everyone. I have a question though: what is the difference between an HP laptop and a Compaq one? Are they made from the same company? If so I'm not sure I'd buy an HP laptop because I heard Compaqs are bad.

Crash5291

i have a HP laptop and i will never buy another again

the screen is messed, its heavy, gets hot easy, Comp vid out is not working, sound drops out and in when your useing headphones, battery life sucks, and it hasent see a 1/4 the hell my old Toshiba seen and it worked great till i droped it and smashed it to crap :(

bought it at future shop and looking back i payed WAY to much for it

My vote is for Toshiba!!!!

Joe