Whats better?

• Roxio Easy Media Creator 8

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Ahead Nero 7

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters

lee101

VIP Member
i use nero for makking dvd's, i got it free with my dvd drive but for everything else I use cdburnerxp pro, which is free!

bigdogz4u2

I've been using Roxio (formally Adaptec) since they first started creating CD burning software... I found all their programs very user friendly up until Roxio EMC 7.5.
Roxio EMC 8 is not what I thought it would be, besides it crashed my computer when I upgraded to EMC 8 from 7.5. I returned the EMC8 and got NERO 7 Ultra Edition instead (because I could only exchange it with different software).
Right Now I'm using Both Roxio EMC 7.5 and NERO 7 Ultra (To compare which one will satisfy my needs).
I finally came to the conclusion that NERO 7 Ultra is the most user friendly and reliable software than Roxio 7.5(version 8 is not even in the competition).
It is very hard to convince a person like me to any software. NERO finally did it with their 7.0 ultra edition...

NERO 7.0 Ultra is my New Choice....:D

JamesBart

its all about nero for me thats what im rocking at the minute!!! yeahhhhh and probs until something better comes along but i have no idea what that is or when it'll be!!! its easy to use and thats what i like about it!!! and to be honest i havent really tried that many other things. so there even may be something better thna it? who knows? i dont hahahaha :D