Screenshot quic

Filip

Scrat said:
Monkey Island 1

CORRECT, its actually called The Secret of Monkey Island, its ur turn now

heres the full screenshot

Picture-2.jpg

Scrat

Ok... this might be a hard one. I dont have the game anymore and can only get small screen shots
bus8nl.jpg

Newbie12

Ohhh I know it but can't remember the exact name. Zag McCraken or something like this. It's from Lucas Arts/LucasFilm Games, similar to Maniac Mansion

Scrat

Yup... close enought... its called "Zak McKracken and the Alien Mind Benders" and was the 2nd game produced with the "SCUMM" engine... and in my opinion it's one of the BEST games ever...even if i never finished the game, and now 10 years later i cant find a copy anywhere ;(

So, if anyone has a copy they wanna sell me...........

Your turn now Newbie12

Scrat

Doesn't have to be a DOS Game. can be any.
You can allways seach on google for a screen shot of a game

Newbie12

Oh no, too much work to register on photobucket, I pass the turn to anyone who gives me the correct answer to this question:

What do you use the red paint bucket for in Day Of The Tentacle (2 uses)?

Last edited:

Jon Boy

I have no idea but mayaswell gues. Starwars Galaxy thing. Bounter hunter or whatever its called. The online one.

Jon Boy

haha well it is for me I know nothing bout computer games older than 2 years hehe unless there sega mega drive or N64.

Anyhoo off to bed now its 3AMand I have my driving theory test tomorow so I need to be alert lol (well fat lot of good that will be now).