Shin Etsu X23-7783D

bomberboysk

Alright, most of you know this stuff is pretty much the best TIM you can get. I will be receiving 10 one gram syringes of it by the end of the week, so if anyone would like one, i will be selling 6 of them. Price will be $7 shipped for the first tube and $5 for an extra tube upon that. If you want some reserved post up and how many you would like. Will post my test results as well as pictures when it gets here.

Addendum: Will be shipped in a 4"x7" Bubble Padded envelope.
Addendum 2: Will be shipped with a copy of the 3 page spec sheet.

International Buyers:
I will ship internationally, shipping is around $1 more for UK and Austrailia, other parts of the world PM me and ill see how much it will cost.

8/30/2009 update:
Ordered 10 more grams, i currently have three grams left to be sold in the first batch. Next 10 grams should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

9/2/2009 update:
10 grams arrived today, plenty to go around.

9/6/2009 update:
Ordered 10 more grams

Application tip:
Put the syringe into boiling water for a few minutes, makes it easier to spread.

Any questions? PM me.

My heatware:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67492

10/5/2009 Update:
5 Grams for $25 shipped anywhere in the United States.

Be the first to buy 5 grams and ill throw in half a tube of ICD7(Got it free to test, still have a little over half a tube left. Gave me slightly lower temps than as5 but not nearly as low as shin etsu).

If you are interested in purchasing some, Domestically or Internationally, PM me or you can go to my website for convenience sake: http://bombsquadcomputers.com/

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Im not talkin about the size/price...Not many people know about Shin etsu,many of not even heard of it (Funkysnare :D)...i put the link for the discription of what your selling.

Usualy helps when selling something :)
Oh, thought you meant it was cheaper:p

Heres results from the hardocp thermal shootout:
1236043439L0bdV188X7_4_3.png

Thats 1.7c load temperature difference over most peoples "favorite" as5.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
nice,Im going to get some when my AS5 runs out.

good luck with the sale.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I'll take one. PM me your PP address and I'll send the money. I don't mind paying now.

Twist86

Thanks Bomberbodysk.

I would so pick up a few tubes but just got a good deal on AS5 4 grams for $12 after shipping.

Good luck to you...will have to catch you on the next one.

bomberboysk

If this is popular enough,ill have to order a 100 pack from Shin-Etsu microsi.Just contacted them to see what kind of pricing i can get on 100 syringes.

bomberboysk

It is. I saw something on Ebay once that would cost $352.61... just for shipping. :gun:
That 10oz package cost $13 to ship Priority mail in a small flat rate box. Could have shipped first class international but it would have only saved $2-3 dollars, taken twice as long, and they probably would have used it for football practice lol.

bomberboysk

It has arrived safe and sound. Anyone interested?

Alright, in about half an hour i will be performing a test of the shin etsu in a real world comparison. Currently, my temperatures with a Xigmatek S1283 that hasnt been thoroughly cleaned(surface dust/lint has been removed) in around 2 months using arctic silver 5, vs that same heatsink cleaned up and using X23-7783D.

According to realtemp, my current maximum and minimum temperatures are as follows(this is while running folding, 100% load on cpu and gpu). (Using AS5)
Min: 58,58,51,49
Max: 62,62,56,54

Same WU, paused and started after replacing TIM and dusting a small bit if dust out of the heatsink: (Using X23-7783D)
Min: 53,53,45,45
Max: 57,57,51,47

Some of the temperature drop can be said towards the dust being removed, but even when brand new i didnt see temperatures sub 60 while folding.

DSCN2631.jpg

Last edited:

Twist86

Pretty impressive temps....though for some reason that picture makes you look like your a drug dealer :p

Bump for your luck :)

Also whoever bought the 1 tube let us know your temps change.

Last edited: