Shin Etsu X23-7783D

linkin

VIP Member
Bomber is this stuff better than Arctic Silver 5 and Chill Factor 2? I wonder how this stuff would work with my E6300 and the True 120 i plan to get for xmas :D

linkin

VIP Member
that only has the original chill factor paste, im talking about chill factor 2. i'll just get on google.

bomberboysk

Bomber is this stuff better than Arctic Silver 5 and Chill Factor 2? I wonder how this stuff would work with my E6300 and the True 120 i plan to get for xmas :D
Generally speaking, its the best out there as far as every test i have seen. However, soon i should be able to prove under a repeatable condition how good it is against all thermal interface materials.

Last edited:

bomberboysk

this stuff is very good...

once i start putting the blocks on my mobo and gpu ill have to order some more, dropped my temps about 5oC on my oc'd i7-not much but its an improvement that i wanted
If you want to guarantee some you might want to purchase soon, had about 45 grams 2 weeks ago and am now down to 7, and currently when this 7 grams is gone its all gone until can find a new source.

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
I am guessing that 1 tube = 1 application correct? If you have any left after christmas let me know, otherwise i can get this stuff somewhere in aus (they do sell it! :D)