Show off your speed

Pr0

328796048.png

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had my Broadband (Virgin media) upgraded from 2mb to 10mb,although they said for a week or so after registering i would only get 4mb because they had to do something to my cables,what it was i dont know but i went on the internet this morning and downloaded warrock (560mb) and it took 3 minuites,wow its so fast now compared to 2mb hehe

this is not 10mb though,its faster lol i aint complaining

Last edited:

dark666apoc

332608928.png

i dont feel so bad about my connection now i still dont know why i lag so much more then others in counterstrike
anyone know why my ping is so high?

scooter

banned
332640432.png

I ran this thing 3 times and the numbers were completely different each time.??

Is this test even relevant?? My net is fast downloads are fast..?

Numbers dont make any sense--and to have such a huge gap between tests??

Last edited:

mac550

332640432.png

I ran this thing 3 times and the numbers were completely different each time.??

Is this test even relevant?? My net is fast downloads are fast..?

Numbers dont make any sense--and to have such a huge gap between tests??

the network speed always goes up and down, it depends on the load on the ISP and the server your connecting to.

bomberboysk

:p At school right now, at home i have 15mbps down /768k up roadrunner, but with speedbooster i get up to 22mbps on the first 20-30 seconds of a download, so it shows up in speedtests:D Funny thing is... these computers are slow on the net, prolly cuz of the filtering software.

Dystopia

I HAVE THE FASTEST IN THE WORLD

with a 56KBS connection, i'm bound to be the best. oh yeah...

ANYWAY!!!! no, Sorry, im not even gonna try to wait how long it loads. on average, I connect with a sh**y 35KBPS. IT IS SLOW! but free! AND WE CAN"T GET HI SPEED FOR LESS THAN 60 BUCKS A FRIGGIN MONTH! AND THAT THE WIRELESS CONNECT!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

sorry.

4NGU$

VIP Member
virgin media finally sorted mine out :)

339888700.png

hmmm but my ip address has changed ?
or not ???
cmd tells me i have one ip and speed test says its different

WTF ?

anybody explain ?

Edit: ok never mind ones a static ip address and one is a personal ip address

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Edit: ok never mind ones a static ip address and one is a personal ip address

does your Ip address keep changing? i want mine to change but i dont know how to about doing it.

ive tried all those things tehy say on the web but it does not work,its a pain someone or somethikn keeps trying to get access to my computer according to Kaspersky.

OMG i cant believe it,just recieevd a email from my ISP saying because i upped my broadband sped recently i can get a free 2 month trial of 50MB broadband for nothing and pay the same as i do for 10mb.
my contract wont change. yeeeehaaaa

Last edited: