Skyrim Class

linkin

VIP Member
Thought I'd share some pics :)

TESV2011-11-1510-45-31-63.png

TESV2011-11-1609-59-04-65.png

TESV2011-11-1513-35-06-65.png

Turbo10

thank armour looks badass, im level 30 and just made a set of Ebony armour, got it upto epic and an ebony battleaxe. Every set of armour looks awesome in Skyrim theyve done an amazing job

jonnyp11

just wondering, have y'all had like any human contact since skyrim came out :p ? i just can't wait till next week, will get so far in that game.

Kewl Munky

Got to solitude and see they have materials to make Orc armor and weapons. Just need one more level up so I can select the perk and I should have a full set plus warhammer and bow soon ^_^.

Also, isn't it ironic that there is dwarven stuff but no dwarves?

Turbo10

just wondering, have y'all had like any human contact since skyrim came out :p ? i just can't wait till next week, will get so far in that game.

haha no, ive ranked up 50 hours since it came out and no human contact ;D apart from my mum and dad

Got to solitude and see they have materials to make Orc armor and weapons. Just need one more level up so I can select the perk and I should have a full set plus warhammer and bow soon ^_^.

Also, isn't it ironic that there is dwarven stuff but no dwarves?

yeah thats to do with lore, the Dwemer (Dwarves) died out a long time ago, there was a ghost of one in Morrowind and there was the last Dwarf in Morrowind too. The technology is still lying around as there is ruins and stuff so it kind of makes sense lore-wise that Dwarven armour is craftable.

linkin

VIP Member
I need 60 smithing to get arcane smith perk so I can upgrade my Nightingale armour :( Lots of smithing and training smithing for me... I hope it's worth it.

Also I've got dragon souls coming out the ass, dragons appearing everywhere. I have like 5 souls and no shouts to unlock.

Troncoso

VIP Member
You guys and your massive hours of gameplay. I'm hoping to get a free day this weekend to play til fall over.

I've had so much fun with this game so far. I am overhauling on one handed weapons. Though, I'm trying to train a bit in magic and archery because those are both very useful.

WeatherMan

Damn I want to play soo much!!!!!!!

I have bought the game and it is sitting on my desk, but I have 7 college assignments to work through before I even think about installing it :(

Hmmph :mad:

Turbo10

WOO just got to 90 smithing and can make daedric armour, the only downaside is that each piece of armour or weapon needs a daedra heart and they arnt exactly common :(

4NGU$

VIP Member
WOO just got to 90 smithing and can make daedric armour, the only downaside is that each piece of armour or weapon needs a daedra heart and they arnt exactly common :(

there is a dark elf at the collage in winter-helm, he has 2 for sale ;)

also only at Level 11 but I'm a Argonian with lvl 40 one handed skill( dual wield of mace/axe or shield and Lvl 30 destruction magic and my heavy and light amour skills are both around lvl 25

went argonian as i like to be able to breath underwater

and I have managed to kill one of the dragons that aren't part of the main quest, using magic and a staff of shock.

the game is great sooo much to do :D

Last edited:

Turbo10

there is a dark elf at the collage in winter-helm, he has 2 for sale ;)

also only at Level 11 but I'm a Argonian with lvl 40 one handed skill( dual wield of mace/axe or shield and Lvl 30 destruction magic and my heavy and light amour skills are both around lvl 25

went argonian as i like to be able to breath underwater

and I have managed to kill one of the dragons that aren't part of the main quest, using magic and a staff of shock.

the game is great sooo much to do :D

hm well 2 daedra hearts would be great, but since im not a magic user and i dont want to join the college there is no way to get in :/

Kewl Munky

Found two funny graphical glitches but didn't get screenshots. In one forest I found two trees floating in mid air, and in the lake around riften the water stopped being rendered so it looked as though I was swimming in the air.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Found two funny graphical glitches but didn't get screenshots. In one forest I found two trees floating in mid air, and in the lake around riften the water stopped being rendered so it looked as though I was swimming in the air.

I found climbing up mountains on horse, If I jump right, I can float up the mountain quite a distance

linkin

VIP Member
hm well 2 daedra hearts would be great, but since im not a magic user and i dont want to join the college there is no way to get in :/

If you progress further in the main quest you can get in if you ask about the elder scrolls.

Masterfulks

I've found the fire bolt spell to be good against the dragons. It has such a long range that I can get them then they hover or land, and a few extra shots when they fly around.

I've found the dragons to be about the least threatening monsters in the game.

ScottALot

There's a dragon site way far up near Winterhold that I stumbled upon. The dragon was like a mile away on a cliff. I wasn't really feeling up to a dragon fight at the time, not having potions and such, so I just show a random arrow in its direction and walked off. Then the health meter showed up and I was like "Sh*****************t!". I still killed it, though :D

linkin

VIP Member
that might be a spoiler to some people ha, but thanks for that!

Hardly... the game is called "The Elder Scrolls" after all :p I haven't played any other TES game before Skyrim though, so all this is new to me. Playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas helps as the engines are basically the same, as are most of the game mechanics. So anyway, main quest complete, I'm the head of the Thieves Guild and Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold, as well as a Nightingale. On to the Dark Brotherhood! Also, miscellaneous quest overload! So much stuff to do... So many quest markers! :eek:

I have so many extra dragon souls it's not funny, you guys want some? :cool:

Thoroughly enjoying this game. Can't believe my brother hasn't started playing yet.