Skyrim Class

Troncoso

VIP Member
I'm not even close to done (I don't think) and I've played the past 2 days for a least 12 hours each day. I also have way to many dragon souls. It seems every time you decide to do a quest, a dragon comes out to great you at your fast travel location.

I'm not one to do the story line and then side quests, I try to take out every quest I can find as I go along. Though, I need help. One quest - striking the heart.... it says to go to Treva's Watch and kill a Silver Hand Leader...But there isn't one there. When I watch what little videos there are of it, I always see people doing the quest in Lost Knife Hideout...so I went there and killed everyone... and it didn't doing anything...What the hell!?!?!

jonnyp11

i do the same for the quests, and since i share the xbox and do other things sometimes my bro has ~50hrs and i have ~22hrs in the game. but can ya'll give me those souls, they neve attack me, but my bro has too many too, he even had one land and attack him inside the college of winterhold, what the crap?

Hyper_Kagome

Heading off to get the sap from the Gilderwood trees. I feel slightly bad as my companion died from an ambush, but they were stupid enough to not equip their weapons and run around punching them. v.v Ugh.

My Wood Elf is coming along nicely as a sneaky archer scout though!

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Guess who's completed smithing, archery and is now running around (or sneaking around) with full legendary nightingale armour (armour rating is about 450 :p) with a daedric sword (legendary) cutting people's throats or running them through for the dark brotherhood? :D

Turbo10

Guess who's completed smithing, archery and is now running around (or sneaking around) with full legendary nightingale armour (armour rating is about 450 :p) with a daedric sword (legendary) cutting people's throats or running them through for the dark brotherhood? :D

Guess who cares? :D ha joking, i havent played it for about a day :O been playing other stuff, but ive got full daedric and all that, i need to crack on with the main quest its pretty easy to get distracted from it

Troncoso

VIP Member
Is anyone else experiencing an awkward abundance of epic and battle music? Like, I'm playing now and the music won't stop, it goes from "Just entered a giant important city music" to "someone is about to attack you music" and back and forth. It didn't happen yesterday...

Phy

I keep hearing dragons off in the distance. I'm going to unlock every shout at the rate I keep running into dragons.

Phy

Some side quest dungeons have them, or you can ask the greybeard where to find a word. There are even a couple open world ones, and there's usually a dragon there.

jonnyp11

can someone help me, i told my girl that i got from becoming a thane to wait somewhere and completely forgot to tell her to come along and now i don't remember where she is, and i can't get a new companion because of her, so i'm f'd there. i really need her to be my pack-mule, and she has my enchanted bow that captures souls.

Phy

When I bought a house in Whiterun she moved from the Jarl's house to mine. Have you checked the Jarls place, or your house if you have one?

linkin

VIP Member
I'll just leave this here:

skyriminterface.jpg

jonnyp11

i like the look of having the selected item centered on the screen, but yeah they could have done a little better.

linkin

VIP Member
Haha. the skills thing is annoying, as well as the magic list. But strangely, it hasn't effected the overall experience for me at all. I happily go along with it.

Me too, for the most part... but I found some articles that make my blood boil:

http://games.on.net/article/14226/Bethesda_Developing_for_PC_is_a_Headache
http://games.on.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190732

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/EricSchwarz/20111111/8866/Skyrim_or_How_Not_to_Make_a_PC_Game.php

I want to punch Bethesda's team in the balls over and over.

Troncoso

VIP Member

Meh. I mean, honestly. You have to agree with them. It costs a lot more to build from the ground up for PC, and there is a lot less money in PC gaming. Now matte how well the title is, no matter how optimized and bug-free, it's cheaper for gamers to buy the console versions.