Skyrim Class

Kewl Munky

In my first Dwemmer dungeon and I love it. Awesome stuff they have in there. Are the cores of their machines used for anything?

Troncoso

VIP Member
idk what it is, idk much about the game, just are there any assassin like groups or anything and if so how do i find them.

Look up how to join the Dark Brotherhood. They are more or less what you are looking for. (I don't know how myself, I've not gotten to that point)

I am the leader of the Thieves Guild though. Doesn't really do you any good, from what I can tell so far.

Turbo10

In my first Dwemmer dungeon and I love it. Awesome stuff they have in there. Are the cores of their machines used for anything?

the gyros or whatever they are called, power cores? i don't think so, you can smelt all of the dwemer items into dwarven ingots, and they sell for quite a bit but other than that they don't really do anything

Motorcharge

Look up how to join the Dark Brotherhood. They are more or less what you are looking for. (I don't know how myself, I've not gotten to that point)

I am the leader of the Thieves Guild though. Doesn't really do you any good, from what I can tell so far.

does a ton of good if you keep the skeleton key.

Aastii

VIP Member
I should imagine, which is a downside if anything, you are losing out on a crap load of XP from lockpicking

jonnyp11

god, my brother found a giant's club and it does 94 damage but ways 17 and is valued for 1 septom, but it wouldn't let him pick the darn thing up, i hate it when it does that crap.

Also i love the Dark Brotherhood. Let's just say you get to kill some important people and get a certain awsome horse that was in Oblivion too :D

Last edited:

Troncoso

VIP Member
so it's basically the same thing as that perk you could get.

Pretty much, but unless you return it, you won't become the leader of the Thieve's Guild....which doesn't really seem to be as much of a perk as the skeleton key...........

but, for the sake of completionism, I returned it.

Motorcharge

so it's basically the same thing as that perk you could get.
Yes, but with far less point investment.

Pretty much, but unless you return it, you won't become the leader of the Thieve's Guild....which doesn't really seem to be as much of a perk as the skeleton key...........

but, for the sake of completionism, I returned it.

I will when I get towards the end of this character. I'd keep it, but I want the XBL achievement.

I am now stuck in a cave full of bada$$ goblin things that are pounding my face in. I cant go back the way I came. I learned my lesson exploring caves while traveling to a town... don't do it right now lol.

donaldpeter58

You could be a warrior with a two-handed greatsword or a mace and a shield or you could be a battlemage with a dagger in one hand and a spell in another. Or you could dual-wield spells. You essentially be what you want without having the burden of being forced to choose a strict class early in the game.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Possible Spoilers

So I just finished the game and wow....I'm slightly disappointed about the end. The fight (for me at least) was pathetically easy. It lasted about 20 seconds, and then nothing. Good job, now go home. WTF?!?! Did I miss something?

I will say, before finishing the main quest line, I did everything else first. So, I'm arch-mage, leader of the companions, finished the civil war, leader of the dark brotherhood, and the thieve's guild. Besides petty quests here and there...I don't really know what else to do...

linkin

VIP Member
Play again with a different type of character. I found that ranged was massively overpowered. Now I'm playing as a melee/magic guy and next play will be a thoroughbred mage.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Play again with a different type of character. I found that ranged was massively overpowered. Now I'm playing as a melee/magic guy and next play will be a thoroughbred mage.

I started out with a one hand/magic with light armor and progressed to dual wield with heavy armor.

Every time I do a quest I would start with a bow until I was spotted. Bah. I think it was the difficulty level set so low.

My only weakness was magic, that could take me out pretty fast.