Ironed Maidens
New Member
Just becuase I've got huge issues when dealing with buying new parts, as they cost a lot of money and can fry on you if you're not careful. So, here's a list. You all have looked at lots of them on this forum, yeah? 
Well, at any rate, tell me what you think.
CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
MOBO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136047
Heatsink: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154001
PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139002
GPU: Radeon HD 4870X2 (No link yet, but that's what I'm planing on.)
RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145198
Monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014133
So, any idea if this rig will run well? Enough power to juice it? All will work nice and fast?
I have all the parts save for the MOBO and the GPU, currently have the ABIT IP35 Pro MOBO, which
is fried, won't post BIOS. So I'm looking into that one I posted. Thanks for any input!
Any other specs needed, just let me know!
Well, at any rate, tell me what you think.
CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
MOBO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136047
Heatsink: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154001
PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139002
GPU: Radeon HD 4870X2 (No link yet, but that's what I'm planing on.)
RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145198
Monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014133
So, any idea if this rig will run well? Enough power to juice it? All will work nice and fast?
I have all the parts save for the MOBO and the GPU, currently have the ABIT IP35 Pro MOBO, which
is fried, won't post BIOS. So I'm looking into that one I posted. Thanks for any input!
Any other specs needed, just let me know!