So... What is the worst game you have played?

DCIScouts

VIP Member
It would have to probably be a toss-up between Medal of Honor: Rising Sun and Heroes of Might and Magic, both for the PS2.

MoH was terrible because after the first section of the game I couldn't figure out how to move on. I finally went on-line to get a walkthrough, and the big doors I was supposed to walk through were tightly shut (big enough for a tank to go through...). Just stupid, fortunately I rented that one...

Heroes wins by a slight margin because I actually bought that one (and somehow haven't destroyed it) and the controls were crap, graphics were crap, and the gameplay was horrendous. So disappointed since I like the PC series; I only played that for maybe an hour or so...

The Zelda CD-I games...my Grandma found them and a CD-I at a garage sale, they are as bad as you've heard they are, probably worse.
Edit: haha, people do want them for some reason though and they sold on ebay for a good amount of cash

russb

535505.jpg

i hate that game,im trading it in.

teh graphics are crap,the gameplay is crap.

its like one of those very cheap developed games and it was not cheap. :D

I agree with you utter crap,mine which was Stalker clear sky went in the rubbish bin where it belongs. Waste of my hard earned money.

Last edited:

ellanky

Need for Speed Pro Street ! My god!
The crappiest racing game Ive played so far, and Im a big fan of the need for speed series. No story line, horrible handling, unrealistic speeds, the race modes are complicated. But nice graphics ;D

I think they tried to make it more realistic but spat back in their face, crap of a game. Need for Speed Underground 1 was better than Pro Street.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with you utter crap,mine which was Stalker clear sky went in the rubbish bin where it belongs. Waste of my hard earned money.

I just cant believe i paid £20 for it :D,might aswell set fire to the £20 note thats how good the game was. :D

Justin

VIP Member
Need for Speed Pro Street ! My god!
The crappiest racing game Ive played so far, and Im a big fan of the need for speed series. No story line, horrible handling, unrealistic speeds, the race modes are complicated. But nice graphics ;D

I think they tried to make it more realistic but spat back in their face, crap of a game. Need for Speed Underground 1 was better than Pro Street.

ProStreet wasn't a 100% hate game imo. It was fun at times but it gets old quickly due to the lack of tracks. The physics is what really puts it off. It could have been a good game, but EA had to screw it up. I also dislike the one car for one type of race. BAH!

Scubie67

The one I remember that was so bad my mind is blocking the correct title out of comprehension.It was a Playstation 1 game in which you are Squire in king Arthurs court (camelot) and you basicly retrieve items for different NPC's almost no fighting and so many bugs you cant finish the game.I cant remember the name exactly but "Knghts of the round table" or something like that.After I bought the game(impulse buy at Toys r us) I remeber reading in a Gaming mag this was really before internet caught on that it was their worst rated game.hehe.Like they had to tell me.Maybe some people on here will know the correct name for it?

Edit * just researched it to find it "Chronicles of the Sword" for PS 1 ...Very very bad game

Last edited:

PabloTeK

I just cant believe i paid £20 for it :D,might aswell set fire to the £20 note thats how good the game was. :D

You paid £20 for it?! I only paid £6...

Worst game for me is porbably the Sims 2 now thaey've ruined it with eleventy million expansion packs, most of which are stuff packs.