So... What is the worst game you have played?

ducis

I'm amazed that no one has dove into the vast treasure trove of terrible games that is: Wii

chicken run anyone?

aara0123

I have 2:
NFL Quarterback Club 2000 for the N64, the frame rates were so bad they actually had an option to adjust detail levels!

And for anyone who remembers the driver series:

Driv3r_01.jpg

HUGE disappointment with no AI, glitchy/awkward movements, and bad weapon system. I had more fun shooting trees with my paintball gun.

Last edited:

shenry

3rd party Wii games are usually pretty bad. But the ones from Nintendo are fairly good, or so I've heard....

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
The Experiment was quite depressing. I got about 20 minutes into it and then stopped playing. Evidence was another game that I thought I'd like.

I didn't like Hitman 2 & 3, simply because they changed everything.

G25r8cer

I have 2:
NFL Quarterback Club 2000 for the N64, the frame rates were so bad they actually had an option to adjust detail levels!

And for anyone who remembers the driver series:

Driv3r_01.jpg

HUGE disappointment with no AI, glitchy/awkward movements, and bad weapon system. I had more fun shooting trees with my paintball gun.

Couldnt agree anymore

Intel_man

VIP Member
Never really played this game but I must say...

Maplestory.

People actually fork out hundreds of dollars (I know someone that does sadly) to "level" up in a game.

Core2Deano

I hate those games that theres hype for but turn out to be another horrid american style, recycled, 'relates to current youth' game spewing madening one liners. I was playing assassins creed the other day, when the protagonist goes "I'm a bartender, what do you want me to do? Teach you how to make a martini?.

*crtl-alt-del, runs to store, trade in*

Remember the Need for Speed series? They were cool when I was 12 but I started noticing how all these rich kids kept saying 'totally, badass, sweet ride, yo dawg' etc etc.

Maybe it's just that i cant help but compare games to really really good games i remember like Metal Gear solid series. So quality...and Far Cry 1 .. wow.. good memories! Make more like them please!

Thats my 5 minutes. Sorry for complaining :p

Last edited by a moderator:

matt12685848

Driv3r. Graphics were horrible, gameplay was horrible, the AI was programmed poorly, when you were being chased the game was incredibly choppy. The cop cars could go as fast as they deemed necessary.

Respital

Couldnt agree anymore

I agree the whole driver series sucked.

Never really played this game but I must say...

Maplestory.

People actually fork out hundreds of dollars (I know someone that does sadly) to "level" up in a game.

I used to play it and one of my friends still plays it and no you don't have to spend money to level up. Not to go on the offensive but read up on something at least a little before you comment about it.

EDIT:

I also found GTR Evolution quite disappointing.

Last edited:

FairDoos

Hmm

I think a game that needs to be on the hate list is Fatal Inertia OMG its terrible its a driving game that is to repetative and the graphics are horrible its like something you would find in an arcade that you have to pay 2.00 for its just sickly lol

Intel_man

VIP Member
I agree the whole driver series sucked.

I used to play it and one of my friends still plays it and no you don't have to spend money to level up. Not to go on the offensive but read up on something at least a little before you comment about it.

EDIT:

I also found GTR Evolution quite disappointing.

Funny how twist the way i said things and made me look like an idiot.

I never said you MUST spend money to level up. My friend does. A lot of people do.... but it doesn't mean it's necessary.