*STABLE* Black Hole Benchmark

I'm looking at the results... no FXs, gonna be first!!!

no true, but the are good cpu,s asnd the cost less, and when you stream the are very good.
also in this benchmark i am faster at 4.0 then a fx 8120 at 4.5, but in cinebench i,am slower.

Calin

Currently stock... will OC soon, after runinng valley.
wAQkYOq.png

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I say for the last time, you have to look at the separate scores to judge which one is the best for your uses. For gaming and regular stuff you're beating Calin. While Calin beats you in rendering and other multithreaded stuff.

spirit

Staff member
I say for the last time, you have to look at the separate scores to judge which one is the best for your uses. For gaming and regular stuff you're beating Calin. While Calin beats you in rendering and other multithreaded stuff.

Sorry, didn't read all 27 pages of this thread before posting my new scores. :p

Yeah I see where you're coming from. Fair enough. I know from rendering/producing stuff on this PC that my i5 2500K is still pretty quick though. ;)

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Sorry, didn't read all 27 pages of this thread before posting my new scores. :p

Yeah I see where you're coming from. Fair enough. I know from rendering/producing stuff on this PC that my i5 2500K is still pretty quick though. ;)

Yeah, that sandy bridge i5 is still one of the most legendary cpus intel has had over the years ;)

spirit

Staff member
Yeah, that sandy bridge i5 is still one of the most legendary cpus intel has had over the years ;)

I know. It's so badass. So was the i5 I owned previous to it: the 760. :D

Should be getting another i5 in the summer, this time an i5-4200M in a Lenovo ThinkPad T540p laptop. Will be benchmarking it with this!

I am 'the i5 man'. ;)

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Damn it you beat me to it.

I'll bench my laptop when I get it. See if the A10 is as bad as Jason says. :p

Yeah, Richland laptop APUs are pretty bad... But the upcoming Kaveri ones will be much better for the use in laptops. The IPC is improved by much and they'll perform better on lower clockspeeds.

Darren

Staff member
Yeah, Richland laptop APUs are pretty bad... But the upcoming Kaveri ones will be much better for the use in laptops. The IPC is improved by much and they'll perform better on lower clockspeeds.

When do they come out?