Steam Summer Sales 2013

salvage-this

+1 for Grid. I might get Grid 2 if the sales are good enough. for now I will be getting Antichamber and possibly the DLC for Bioshock Infinate.

Darren

Staff member
BL2 Season Pass is tempting but I haven't even come close to finishing the original game.

jonnyp11

BL2 Season Pass is tempting but I haven't even come close to finishing the original game.

Get it, each dlc is like 4-6 hours or more IIRC and they're pretty good. And really you dont need to play the first to play the second and i'd like to play another char so we can co-op if you'd like

Already spent all i got on CS:GO when it was 5.09, i b broke...spent all my money on a pocket knife. But if there's a great deal i can get some money as a b-day advance (24th i b 17 :D)

Turbo10

Just bought scribblenauts, not much i really want tbh. Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes I might get if it comes on sale and King's Bounty Armoured Princess along with the expansion crossworlds, but thats about it.

Nothing grabbing me yet. Reminds me a lot of the winter sale. Will probably let Christmas come around and look for more price drops by then.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Already bought:

Left4Dead2 (gift to my brother)
NFS: Undercover
Sniper 2 Collectors
Silent Hunter 5

Have you tried SHV yet? I was thinking about it but I heard that, much like Wolves of the Pacific, it was very buggy. SHIV really turned me off the series, which is a shame. SHII and III were awesome.

Darren

Staff member
Enjoying my copy of Grid. :good:

Nothing appeals to me today, except maybe the Walking Dead.

salvage-this

Really? Personally I was quite disappointed by it.

It was closer to what I remember Grand Tourismo playing like from PS1. The only thing I really hated about the game was having to have a teammate. I had to redo a bunch of races because he couldn't keep up. Once I got good enough I could finally afford a decent partner.

I bought Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Surgeon Simulator. $12 for both.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Did anyone else vote for Sleeping Dogs? It was suppose to be $6 and some change, but now that it actually won it's up for $12. That's lame.

Edit: Nevermind...