The system has detected a problem with one or more installed IDE/SATA hard disks

I know I have a virus. I just dont know how to get rid of it. Right now I have to use another comuter to post this because I cant even use my laptop which has become infected.

I need help please!

I just started an online business as a stay at home mom and I need access to the internet and my computer for my business!

I will warn you. I dont know much about computer stuff so if someone can help me I will need baby steps through the process :) And since I cant even use the computer that is infected, I will need to know how to go about getting rid of the virus even if it wont access the internet.

Thank you SOOOOOO much! I need this for my business!!!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. Please keep updating until it says you have the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • A log will be saved automatically which you can access by clicking on the Logs tab within Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If for some reason Malwarebytes will not install or run please download and run Rkill.scr, Rkill.exe, or Rkill.com but DO NOT reboot the system and then try installing or running Malwarebytes. If Rkill (which is a black box) appears and then disappears right away or you get a message saying rkill is infected, keep trying to run rkill until it over powers the infection and temporarily kills it. Once a log appears on the screen, you can try running malwarebytes or downloading other programs.

Download the HijackThis installer from here.
Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Click Do a system scan and save a logfile

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces along with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log

browneypearl

need more help

hi i was hit by the problem and followed the solution and it removed the virus. but still my desktop icons are not showing up and right click on the desktop does not work. please help

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
hi i was hit by the problem and followed the solution and it removed the virus. but still my desktop icons are not showing up and right click on the desktop does not work. please help

What procedures did you use to clean the infection? Without posting logs, we can't be sure your system is clean.

jellypie

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. Please keep updating until it says you have the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • A log will be saved automatically which you can access by clicking on the Logs tab within Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If for some reason Malwarebytes will not install or run please download and run Rkill.scr, Rkill.exe, or Rkill.com but DO NOT reboot the system and then try installing or running Malwarebytes. If Rkill (which is a black box) appears and then disappears right away or you get a message saying rkill is infected, keep trying to run rkill until it over powers the infection and temporarily kills it. Once a log appears on the screen, you can try running malwarebytes or downloading other programs.

Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces along with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log

Hi johnb35, thanks for the help.

I don't have 'windows 7 recovery' pop up anymore and no more critical errors. I think Malwarebytes did the job.

All files are still hidden but i solved that problem to.

anyway, thanks for the clear instructions you gave. I hope I don't have to come visit this topic anymore.

thanks, jellypie
greetings from Belgium

poommop

Hi i had the same problem and managed to remove windows 7 recovery also. Was wondering how you went solving the hidden files problem. Thank You.

whalene

If the files are still hidden, then right-click on your profile folder and go to the properties. There should be a check box for Hidden. Be sure to uncheck the box if it is checked. If it is currently unchecked, I would check the box, apply the settings, and then uncheck it. It should apply that change to all subfolders, thus unhiding your profile.

mluna0904

help with taking this virus off

heres the log for malwarebyte results

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6776

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

6/5/2011 11:45:45 AM
mbam-log-2011-06-05 (11-45-45).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 161969
Time elapsed: 15 minute(s), 34 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 3

Memory Processes Infected:
c:\programdata\sqoxnmcuxyw.exe (Trojan.FakeMS) -> 1532 -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sqoXnmCuXYw (Trojan.FakeMS) -> Value: sqoXnmCuXYw -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\{4D5210CC-7969-5697-B081-96156DE0DCF1} (Trojan.ZbotR.Gen) -> Value: {4D5210CC-7969-5697-B081-96156DE0DCF1} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\programdata\sqoxnmcuxyw.exe (Trojan.FakeMS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Mariella\AppData\Local\Temp\1363E8.tmp (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Mariella\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpF82.tmp (Trojan.FakeMS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Wow....there's like 5 people posting in here, each with only one post count. :confused:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
mluna0904,

Are you having any more issues? Please post a hijackthis log.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces

robbi

I had a black desktop screen with with a grey box saying "The system has detected a problem with one or more installed IDE/SATA hard disks" I also had a windows 7 recovery box too as if it was checking my hardrive for problems. Another box came up, which if I clicked on, shut down my PC.

When I click start nothing was there....

Everthing was also missing from "My documents" which has boxing photos and about 30 boxing video fights in it" and even my favorites is blank too.

I ran AVG, no success......I ran malware bytes, which took away the boxes that were popping up on the screen which I told you about in my first paragraph. Malware bytes has solved everything apart from a blank desktop and missing files...My photos, documents, etc, blank. However, desktop is now blue still no desktop icons for programs or files which were on it.

I can't get that thing to run which is meant to restore hidden files.

robbi

I got this from another forum.

"Please download exeHelper to your desktop.
Double-click on exeHelper.com to run the fix.
A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file)"

The results are below after I said on the above.....still files missing.

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20100414
Run at 22:08:06 on 06/06/11
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20100414
Run at 22:36:19 on 06/06/11
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

mmoje

here are the logs you requested

Unfortunately the computer was rebooted automatically before running malware bytes or rkill. After the reboot, I executed rkill, unhide, malware bytes and HiJack This. (unhide made the start menu and desktop icons appear again

rkill.log
This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Rkill was run on 06/07/2011 at 10:55:15.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

Rkill completed on 06/07/2011 at 10:55:20.

HiJack This log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 11:26:46 AM, on 6/7/2011
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17096)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Lotus\Notes\ntmulti.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\CLICOMP\RemCtrl\Wuser32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\CcmExec.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\PTIM.exe
C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\ptSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\unhide.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\attrib.exe
C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe
C:\totalcmd\TOTALCMD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\mojem\Local Settings\Application Data\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\2.9.8\BrowserPlusCore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijckthis\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://i4.tsacorp.com/homepage.asp
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WebEx Productivity Tools - {90E2BA2E-DD1B-4cde-9134-7A8B86D33CA7} - C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\ptonecli.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\work\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: WebEx Productivity Tools - {90E2BA2E-DD1B-4cde-9134-7A8B86D33CA7} - C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\ptonecli.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [support] "c:\Program Files\Common Files\support\s.bat"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PTIM.exe] C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\PTIM.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [TSClientAXDisabler] cmd.exe /C "%systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscdsbl.bat" (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [TSClientMSIUninstaller] cmd.exe /C "cscript %systemroot%\Installer\TSClientMsiTrans\tscuinst.vbs" (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Lotus Quickr Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus Quickr connectors\DIMon.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Lotus Quickr Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus Quickr connectors\DIMon.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: DeskPins.lnk = C:\Program Files\DeskPins\DeskPins.exe
O4 - Startup: Shortcut to Wlipper.lnk = C:\mojem\kits\Wlipper.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\work\jre6\jre\bin\jp2iexp.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\work\jre6\jre\bin\jp2iexp.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run WinHTTrack - {36ECAF82-3300-8F84-092E-AFF36D6C7040} - C:\Program Files\WinHTTrack\WinHTTrackIEBar.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Launch WinHTTrack - {36ECAF82-3300-8F84-092E-AFF36D6C7040} - C:\Program Files\WinHTTrack\WinHTTrackIEBar.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {05D96F71-87C6-11D3-9BE4-00902742D6E0} (Lotus Quickr Class) - http://quickr.tsacorp.com/qp2.cab
O16 - DPF: {5E3E59C4-7847-11D0-9081-0080C76A0985} (IPTDImageControl.SImage) - https://i4.tsacorp.com/Common/activex/iptdimagecontrol.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/mic...ls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1214935205578
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/mic...ls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1285052103780
O16 - DPF: {CAFECAFE-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFABCDEF} (JInitiator 1.3.1.28) -
O16 - DPF: {CAFECAFE-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFABCDEF} (JInitiator 1.3.1.30) -
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) -
O16 - DPF: {F5131C24-E56D-11CF-B78A-444553540000} (Ikonic Menu Control) - https://i4.tsacorp.com/common/activex/ikcntrls.cab
O16 - DPF: {FD0B6769-6490-4A91-AA0A-B5AE0DC75AC9} (Performance Viewer Activex Control) - https://secure.logmein.com/activex/ractrl.cab?lmi=100
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = eu.tsacorp.com
O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = eu.tsacorp.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = eu.tsacorp.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = eu.tsacorp.com
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: ASMAgent - Dell|ASAP Software - C:\Program Files\Asset Services Management\ASMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Unknown owner - C:\work\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: MBAMService - Malwarebytes Corporation - C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
O23 - Service: Multi-user Cleanup Service - IBM Corp - C:\Lotus\Notes\ntmulti.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

--
End of file - 10018 bytes

Malware Bytes log:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6794

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

6/7/2011 11:40:30 AM
mbam-log-2011-06-07 (11-40-19).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 192639
Time elapsed: 35 minute(s), 44 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\ForceClassicControlPanel (Hijack.ControlPanelStyle) -> Value: ForceClassicControlPanel -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\StartMenuLogoff (PUM.Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr (PUM.Hijack.TaskManager) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\17358628.exe (Trojan.FakeMS) -> No action taken.
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\wyfyddipxfrmt.exe (Trojan.FakeMS) -> No action taken.

Could you please help?

Thanks

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
mmoje,

Did you click on remove selected button in malwarebytes so it would remove those infections? With these new infections out, it seems that running combofix is a necessity so lets go ahead and run it.

Download and Run ComboFix
If you already have Combofix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.

In your next reply please post:
  • The ComboFix log
  • A fresh HiJackThis log
  • An update on how your computer is running

mmoje

new logs

combofix log:
ComboFix 11-06-06.06 - mojem 06/07/2011 16:30:46.1.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2038.666 [GMT 3:00]
Running from: C:\ComboFix.exe
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *Enabled/Updated* {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}
WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat
C:\Thumbs.db
----- BITS: Possible infected sites -----
hxxp://ROT2SMS03:80
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-05-07 to 2011-06-07 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-06-07 09:42 . 2011-06-07 09:42 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mojem\Application Data\smkits
2011-06-07 09:12 . 2011-06-07 09:12 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mojem\Local Settings\Application Data\LogMeIn
2011-06-07 08:25 . 2011-06-07 08:25 388096 ----a-r- c:\documents and settings\mojem\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-06-07 08:25 . 2011-06-07 08:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hijckthis
2011-06-07 07:58 . 2011-06-07 07:58 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mojem\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-06-07 07:58 . 2011-05-29 06:11 39984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-06-07 07:58 . 2011-06-07 07:58 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-06-07 07:58 . 2011-06-07 07:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-06-07 07:58 . 2011-05-29 06:11 22712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 23176 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616nd5.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 99080 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616unic.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 11016 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616cr.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 100360 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616mgmt.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 98568 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616obex.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 108680 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616mdm.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 15112 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616mdfl.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 12424 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616cmnt.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 12424 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616cm.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 12424 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616whnt.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 12424 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616wh.sys
2011-06-06 07:21 . 2007-04-03 11:59 83208 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\s616bus.sys
2011-05-18 06:38 . 2011-05-18 06:38 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\LogMeIn
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2011-04-14 16:26 142296 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2011-04-14 16:25 781272 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\mozsqlite3.dll
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2011-04-14 16:25 1874904 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\mozjs.dll
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2011-04-14 16:25 15832 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\mozalloc.dll
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2011-04-14 16:25 465880 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\libGLESv2.dll
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2011-04-14 16:25 89048 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\libEGL.dll
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2010-01-01 08:00 1974616 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\D3DCompiler_42.dll
2011-05-10 06:37 . 2010-01-01 08:00 1892184 ----a-w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\d3dx9_42.dll
2011-05-10 06:30 . 2011-05-10 06:34 12521992 ----a-w- C:\Firefox Setup 4.0.1.exe
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-05-24 12:48 . 2011-05-24 12:46 8234862 ----a-w- C:\copii.zip
2011-03-15 06:53 . 2011-03-15 06:53 112832 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\VCExpress\10.0\1033\ResourceCache.dll
2011-02-23 05:26 . 2011-02-23 05:26 288568 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\ieatgpc.dll
2011-04-14 16:26 . 2011-05-10 06:37 142296 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"PTIM.exe"="c:\program files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\PTIM.exe" [2011-03-30 336184]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SoundMAXPnP"="c:\program files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" [2007-08-01 1036288]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2006-07-22 81920]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2007-05-29 52840]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe" [2007-10-08 125368]
"support"="c:\program files\Common Files\support\s.bat" [2010-11-22 0]
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware"="c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" [2011-05-29 449584]
c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Lotus Quickr Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\IBM\Lotus Quickr connectors\DIMon.exe [2009-1-27 470152]
c:\documents and settings\mojem\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
DeskPins.lnk - c:\program files\DeskPins\DeskPins.exe [2004-5-2 62464]
Shortcut to Wlipper.lnk - c:\mojem\kits\Wlipper.exe [2010-10-29 79360]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]
"ForceClassicControlPanel"= 1 (0x1)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\CheckPoint\\Session Authentication Agent\\5.0\\fwsession.exe"=
"c:\\Lotus\\Notes\\framework\\rcp\\eclipse\\plugins\\com.ibm.rcp.j2se.win32.x86_1.6.0.20081029a-200812291355\\jre\\bin\\notes2w.exe"=
R2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [6/7/2011 10:58 AM 366640]
R2 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [10/8/2007 5:48 AM 116664]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [5/12/2011 6:48 PM 105592]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [6/7/2011 10:58 AM 22712]
S0 vmscsi;vmscsi;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vmscsi.sys [11/27/2007 7:22 PM 10880]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [3/18/2010 2:16 PM 130384]
S3 Manager;Manager;c:\program files\Manager.exe [10/20/2010 9:04 AM 31184]
S3 DMService;Whale Component Manager;c:\windows\DOWNLO~1\DMService.exe [9/21/2010 7:45 AM 423576]
S3 massfilter;ZTE Mass Storage Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\massfilter.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\massfilter.sys [?]
S3 tap0801;TAP-Win32 Adapter V8;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tap0801.sys [10/1/2006 3:37 PM 26624]
S3 TestController;Test Controller;c:\program files\testController.exe [10/20/2010 9:04 AM 157144]
S3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [3/18/2010 2:16 PM 753504]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\Checkpoint]
2004-11-11 07:42 132707 ----a-w- c:\program files\CheckPoint\Session Authentication Agent\5.0\checkpoint_executable.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\Quicktime]
2008-05-18 23:57 95744 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msiexec.exe
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = about:blank
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://i4.tsacorp.com/homepage.asp
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: {{c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a}
LSP: c:\progra~1\WHALEC~1\CLIENT~1\31265D~1.0\WhlLSP.dll
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 172.22.14.18 172.23.66.71
DPF: {5E3E59C4-7847-11D0-9081-0080C76A0985} - hxxps://i4.tsacorp.com/Common/activex/iptdimagecontrol.cab
DPF: {CAFECAFE-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFABCDEF}
DPF: {CAFECAFE-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFABCDEF}
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\mojem\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\pd14r8hd.default\
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.socks - localhost
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.socks_port - 1080
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
AddRemove-wxPython2.8-ansi-py27_is1 - c:\work\Python27\Lib\site-packages\wx-2.8-msw-ansi\unins000.exe
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-06-07 16:39
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(692)
c:\windows\system32\igfxdev.dll
- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(748)
c:\progra~1\WHALEC~1\CLIENT~1\31265D~1.0\WhlNSP.dll
Completion time: 2011-06-07 16:40:39
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-06-07 13:40
Pre-Run: 21,860,237,312 bytes free
Post-Run: 22,084,165,632 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 287542A23710A2EF9A704641CA7EF171

hijack log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 4:44:43 PM, on 6/7/2011
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17096)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Lotus\Notes\ntmulti.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\CLICOMP\RemCtrl\Wuser32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CCM\CcmExec.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\DeskPins\DeskPins.exe
C:\mojem\kits\Wlipper.exe
C:\mojem\kits\net\putty.exe
C:\totalcmd\TOTALCMD.EXE
C:\mojem\fx\mt4\terminal.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Lotus\Notes\NLNOTES.EXE
C:\Lotus\Notes\framework\rcp\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.rcp.base_6.1.2.200808010926\win32\x86\eclipse.exe
C:\Lotus\Notes\framework\rcp\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.rcp.j2se.win32.x86_1.6.0.20081029a-200812291355\jre\bin\notes2w.exe
C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\ptSrv.exe
C:\Lotus\Notes\ntaskldr.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hijckthis\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://i4.tsacorp.com/homepage.asp
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: WebEx Productivity Tools - {90E2BA2E-DD1B-4cde-9134-7A8B86D33CA7} - C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\ptonecli.dll
O3 - Toolbar: WebEx Productivity Tools - {90E2BA2E-DD1B-4cde-9134-7A8B86D33CA7} - C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\ptonecli.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [support] "c:\Program Files\Common Files\support\s.bat"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" /starttray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PTIM.exe] C:\Program Files\WebEx\Productivity Tools\PTIM.exe
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Lotus Quickr Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus Quickr connectors\DIMon.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Lotus Quickr Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus Quickr connectors\DIMon.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: DeskPins.lnk = C:\Program Files\DeskPins\DeskPins.exe
O4 - Startup: Shortcut to Wlipper.lnk = C:\mojem\kits\Wlipper.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\work\jre6\jre\bin\jp2iexp.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\work\jre6\jre\bin\jp2iexp.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run WinHTTrack - {36ECAF82-3300-8F84-092E-AFF36D6C7040} - C:\Program Files\WinHTTrack\WinHTTrackIEBar.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Launch WinHTTrack - {36ECAF82-3300-8F84-092E-AFF36D6C7040} - C:\Program Files\WinHTTrack\WinHTTrackIEBar.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {05D96F71-87C6-11D3-9BE4-00902742D6E0} (Lotus Quickr Class) - http://quickr.tsacorp.com/qp2.cab
O16 - DPF: {5E3E59C4-7847-11D0-9081-0080C76A0985} (IPTDImageControl.SImage) - https://i4.tsacorp.com/Common/activex/iptdimagecontrol.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/mic...ls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1214935205578
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/mic...ls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1285052103780
O16 - DPF: {F5131C24-E56D-11CF-B78A-444553540000} (Ikonic Menu Control) - https://i4.tsacorp.com/common/activex/ikcntrls.cab
O16 - DPF: {FD0B6769-6490-4A91-AA0A-B5AE0DC75AC9} (Performance Viewer Activex Control) - https://secure.logmein.com/activex/ractrl.cab?lmi=100
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: ASMAgent - Dell|ASAP Software - C:\Program Files\Asset Services Management\ASMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Unknown owner - C:\work\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: MBAMService - Malwarebytes Corporation - C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
O23 - Service: Multi-user Cleanup Service - IBM Corp - C:\Lotus\Notes\ntmulti.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

--
End of file - 8719 bytes

The computer works fine

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Rerun hijackthis and place checks next to the following entries.

Then click on fix checked.

do you know what these entries are?

Are you affiliated with eu.Tsacorp.com? If not, you should have hijackthis fix those entries as well.

mmoje

I did that and I know those entries, they are good.
I think I'm clean now, thanks for your help