They say "whats the best thing before sliced bread", but...

ADE

banned
Well, what I meant by what was the best thing before optical mice was that where would we be now if it wasn't invented. Games on computers certainly wouldn't be as easy. And other stuff I can't think of would be harder too. Its was really supposed to be a discussion about the advances in past computer devices. The phrase "What was the best thing before sliced bread?" and "what was the best thing before Optical mice" were supposed be a relation to take a old saying and oply it to a modern day subject about computers. (it was just so fun the way it was going that I couldn't just stop the nonsense). Kind of as a way of looking back and see what it was like before and how we would never want to go back there. Plus looking ahead to think whats the next great thing will be.

I know that's kind-of hard to understand from all that being about a mouse...

ADE

banned
Come to think of it, there is only one thing that is better than slice bread. And I think we all know what is is. Ya know, the thing that makes X rated movies and AO games Rated X and AO. Think about it...

ADE

banned
well, I went back to the real of the real world saying of sliced bread. And saying that, it meant nothing to do with computers. If I had said Optical mouse, then I would have meant it to be in the category of computers.

ADE

banned
LOL that's cool. Your dad AND you sister are doctors? Wow. How many years do the have to do in collage to be one? And its really suppose to be "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" you may know that from Blade the movies. Tell your dad and sis I said hi and to keep up with saving the sick. One at a time. :)

Burgerbob

LOL that's cool. Your dad AND you sister are doctors? Wow. How many years do the have to do in collage to be one? And its really suppose to be "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" you may know that from Blade the movies. Tell your dad and sis I said hi and to keep up with saving the sick. One at a time. :)

I dont know about you, but i didnt hear that from the blade movies... thats one of The Sayings of All Time. And- for the next question- what was teh best thing before A64?