This case makes my room a #@$# Valcano, whats a good case?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I got slammed with heat on the last case when installing the board now being used here. The trick was to lower board+cpu temps alike by increasing the air flow. The board saw 48C idle since the case had two 80mm fans; one for the rear exhaust, one at the top, and nothing in the front or side.

I think the P180B has enough airflow with 3 120mm fans (2 in his case), and room for 2 more in the front ;)

CCPS

try this :

cst-241.jpg

149$ my buddy has it and its fans are good and its cool in the case.

http://www.pcextreme.com/catalog/sku/cst-241.html

thealmightyone

But then it will get too cold... and he will have to run his computer/heater more to keep the temperature comfortable! :D

In all seriousness, though, try that. Heat dosen't stop until it leaves the room, so give it somewhere to go. If you keep the door to that room closed, open it and see if it helps.

Don't need to open the window all the way. Just enough cold air to mingle with the warm air, and keep room temp at a nice level. How windy it is decides how far to open the window.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Just make sure that your system doesn't leak, or else you'll have a HUGE problem as the liquid will leak into the powersupply, and that's never good.