Throw away your cell-phones!

pipit

I know 'bout the issue since long time ago. but,I can't live without my cellphone. the only time i don't use my cellphone is at night.
everybody use it. at least people i know. :p
and I think the use of handsfree decrease its risk, right??

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
It depends on what kind of handsfree it is... If it's like an earphone with a wire coming from the phone to your ear, then it acts just like an antenna, increasing the radiation's amount.

kof2000

there are add ons you put on the part the voice comes out for your ears to listen that blocks the radiation.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
And there's directional antennas too, that emit only the opposite side (not to your brain too).
But that's just like adding filters to cigarettes. That filter won't save you from lung cancer...

cykx

My tought:

Were all goign to die some day, for some reason. Its inevitable. Dont worry about radiation, dont worry about smoke, dont worry about anything. Live your life to the max cause when you die, your dead. And theres nothing you can do about it. I live like this and Im still alive. :) Just a tought. Then wed have to worry about the Ozone layer and skin cancer. About deep fried food giving us cancer. About smoking giving us cancer. Women having sex too much getting cancer. Just let everything go, dont think about it and nothing will happen to you....and if it does, just tell me "I told you so"

ZER0X

VIP Member
cykx said:
My tought:

Were all goign to die some day, for some reason. Its inevitable. Dont worry about radiation, dont worry about smoke, dont worry about anything. Live your life to the max cause when you die, your dead. And theres nothing you can do about it. I live like this and Im still alive. :) Just a tought. Then wed have to worry about the Ozone layer and skin cancer. About deep fried food giving us cancer. About smoking giving us cancer. Women having sex too much getting cancer. Just let everything go, dont think about it and nothing will happen to you....and if it does, just tell me "I told you so"

Very good words of wisdom ;) :p

smitherz

live life to the full. i use my phone alot, i smoke (with filters) and nothing has happened to me.

smitherz

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Were all goign to die some day, for some reason.
I agree, but there's a major difference between cigarette and cell-phone marketing. Cigarette television ads are forbidden, on every pack there's a warning message and you can't buy cigarettes if you're less than 18 years. What about cell phones?
Just like cigarettes, cell phones also fries your brain. But when this happens at early ages (when your brain is still in a developing stage) it could be very dangerous...
i smoke (with filters) and nothing has happened to me.
I smoke too (2 packs a day), but at least I know what's the danger of it... :)

smitherz

in the U.K its 16 years old to be able to smoke. 18 to drink alcohol. its brill.................................

pcx

Re

that scares me guys...coz i always use my phone...it's like food that i can't live without...:D

ZER0X

VIP Member
Cigarette television ads are forbidden
Ciggarette ads are forbidden :confused: In Australia therre not...there all over the TV....or did I just misread your post :eek:

2 packs a day
WOAH! that's a lot....you would save a lot of money if youd cut down....but I aint gonna tell ya what to do....and you aint gonna listen :p

ZER0X

VIP Member
And what if I tell you that you would save a lot of money quitting using your cell phone?

U would to
But I dont smoke :p I only use my phone Atleast once a week....I rarely use it because it's incase of emergency's ;)

[tab]

[...]
ZER0X said:
Ciggarette ads are forbidden :confused: In Australia therre not...there all over the TV....
Cigarette advertising has been banned for years in Australia...

BTW, there's worse things than dying. It's important to have a quality life while you're alive... that's why you worry about what you eat, don't smoke, etc... because diseases like heart attack, stroke, liver/kidney failure, diabetes and cancer may not kill you, but your life will probably suck dealing with them.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
[tab] said:
Cigarette advertising has been banned for years in Australia....
Yep, I havent seen a tv ad for cigarettes in years.........they were definitely banned, at least in NSW and I am fairly sure it was Australia wide.

ZER0X

VIP Member
ian said:
Yep, I havent seen a tv ad for cigarettes in years.........they were definitely banned, at least in NSW and I am fairly sure it was Australia wide.

Oh I get what you mean.....I missread the post...I thought you meant (ads that show how bad they are) were banned :eek: I'm Very embarrased now :confused:

cykx

Well, I do alot of crazy shit. Been doing alot of crazy shit since I was 17. Inhaling that Endust Cleaner (the little can of compressed gas that cleans your keyboard), Pills (xannax, paxil, ritalin, tudenol), Drugs (Coke, Marijuana), Drink alot (Bacardi 151 75% Proof), Other (Made Gasoline Fruit Punch one time, Smoked a cigarette with toothpaste on it, Took 12 Tylenol PM's). So as you see, I do live my life to the fullest. :) Im happy and still not retarded. Probly lost a shit load of brain cells but hey, why do you need so many? Sometimes I forget shit but I live a happy life. I did quit drugs : ), the ones that arent pill form atleast. Im still alive :)