Throw away your cell-phones!

cykx

Looked at it, for me......thats a very good thing since I dont want kids. My girlfriend either :). Thats another reason I love her.

ZER0X

VIP Member
Looked at it, for me......thats a very good thing since I dont want kids. My girlfriend either . Thats another reason I love her.

I thought you said you were going to live your life to the fullist?!?!?!? :p

4W4K3

VIP Member
My mom's had a cell phone for years and years...she ain't got cancer yet lol. I doubt the chances of getting brain cancer or something like that are really that high. If it was to a dangerous level, cellphones would have higher standards b4 they could be produced. Right not it's pretty much if you can talk on it, then you can sell it.

cykx

Im going to live my life to the fullest, thats exactly why I dont want bloodsucking kids. Im not much of a father figure at the moment. Nor will I ever be. At home I get alot of bullshit about not wanting kids, when you have kids all the fun ends. If I ever fell lonely on fathers day for not being a father, Ill go adopt a kid off World Vision, that way I have a kid that costs much less then really having one and I dont have to take his crap. Those are words of wisdom right there. If anybody was offended, its just my opinion, im probly wrong. But thats how I look at it.

cykx

Marriage is also on my "Dont Do What Jonny Dont Does" list. Besides I dont feel the need to spread my genes.

HotRodderx

ZER0X said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3844871.stm
Read that another fact about Mobile Phones... :eek: I've seen it on the news before.
But other experts have criticised their research, saying it did not take any other aspects of the men's lives into account. <------stright from the artical.

you know they forgot to take into accont that some of the people were working in nuclear power station moving large quanity of radioactive stuff but that should have no affect ;)

b3n

VIP Member
Originally Posted by cykx
My tought:

Were all goign to die some day, for some reason. Its inevitable. Dont worry about radiation, dont worry about smoke, dont worry about anything. Live your life to the max cause when you die, your dead. And theres nothing you can do about it. I live like this and Im still alive. Just a tought. Then wed have to worry about the Ozone layer and skin cancer. About deep fried food giving us cancer. About smoking giving us cancer. Women having sex too much getting cancer. Just let everything go, dont think about it and nothing will happen to you....and if it does, just tell me "I told you so"

Reply from zer0x:
Very good words of wisdom

Very good words of wisdom?!? You cant be serious. What he is basically saying is 'f*ck your life up while you still can'.

Last edited:

ZER0X

VIP Member
b3n said:
Very good words of wisdom?!? You cant be serious. What he is basically saying is 'f*ck your life up while you still can'.

What I meant was the part about "living your life to the fullist"

cykx

Yeah thats basically it. **** it up while you still can. I also dont sleep muchever since I heard this quote in a movie and found it very true.

"Theres plenty of time to sleep when youre dead"

Oh so true. Every two weeks I spend 2 weeks sleeping 4 hours a day. Coffee is fuel. I just saty up all night. Sleep 4 hours, get back up. So I get lots of net time.

And yes **** your life up as much as you can now. That way if you ever have grandkids you dont have boring shit to say. Another thing im staying 100 miles away from.

Oh this site eliminates the word **** and replaces it with ****, cool

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Ok, it's good to live your life at full speed... But what's the role of cell-phones in that?
In my opinion, only the following folks may require the use of cell-phones: fireman, doctor, paramedic, policeman.
Note that I haven't said businessman because they aren't producing any value for the society, so they are only blood-suckers...

ZER0X

VIP Member
only the following folks may require the use of cell-phones: fireman, doctor, paramedic, policeman.
U do know that having a cell phone is good in emergency's....although i've been using mine a lot lately :eek: and it hasn't been for emergency's