Hi,
Looking at building myself a computer and have come up with the following for £850
LN28275
Xclio A380Plus-36 Tower Black+Window & 25cm Front & 36cm Side Super Cooling Fans Screwless w/o PSU £72.79
LN28456
4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 9-9-9-24, XMP, 1.65V £100.02
LN28596
Intel Core i5 750, s1156, Lynnfield, Quad Core, 2.66GHz, DMI 2.5 GT/s, 8MB Cache, 95W, Retail £152.93
LN29161
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, Single, - OEM £81.16
LN31448
Asus P7H57D-V EVO, Intel H57, 1156, PCI-E 2.0 (x16), DDR3 1333/1600/2133, SATA 6Gb/s RAID, ATX, VGA £147.54
LN32170
1TB Western Digital WD1002FAEX Caviar Black, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, 8 ms £86.87
LN32382
1GB Power Color HD 5770, PCI-E 2.1(x16), 4800MHz GDDR5, GPU 850MHz, 800 Cores, DL DVI-I/ HDMI/ D-Sub £116.29
LN32259
650W Powercool PC650UM, Modular, 80%+ Eff', SLI/CrossFire, EPS 12V, 20+4 Pin, Low noise cooling fan £46.98
LN19259
Edimax EW-7728In 802.11n v2.0 300Mbps wireless PCI card £25.72
LN29445
Samsung SH-S223C/BEBE 22x DVD±R, 12x DVD±R, DVD+RW x8/-RW x6, SATA, Black, OEM £14.71
3 questions:
Is this a good system thats decently upgradable? The motherboard should allow me to fit a second graphics card in the future and atleast another 4 GB of RAM.
Is there anything I'm forgetting?
Can I do better for £850?
I'm planning on hooking it up to my 40" samsung LCD tv via hdmi to begin with, but will get a proper monitor and desk at some point in the future when i've got more room.
Thanks in advance
James
Looking at building myself a computer and have come up with the following for £850
LN28275
Xclio A380Plus-36 Tower Black+Window & 25cm Front & 36cm Side Super Cooling Fans Screwless w/o PSU £72.79
LN28456
4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 9-9-9-24, XMP, 1.65V £100.02
LN28596
Intel Core i5 750, s1156, Lynnfield, Quad Core, 2.66GHz, DMI 2.5 GT/s, 8MB Cache, 95W, Retail £152.93
LN29161
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, Single, - OEM £81.16
LN31448
Asus P7H57D-V EVO, Intel H57, 1156, PCI-E 2.0 (x16), DDR3 1333/1600/2133, SATA 6Gb/s RAID, ATX, VGA £147.54
LN32170
1TB Western Digital WD1002FAEX Caviar Black, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, 8 ms £86.87
LN32382
1GB Power Color HD 5770, PCI-E 2.1(x16), 4800MHz GDDR5, GPU 850MHz, 800 Cores, DL DVI-I/ HDMI/ D-Sub £116.29
LN32259
650W Powercool PC650UM, Modular, 80%+ Eff', SLI/CrossFire, EPS 12V, 20+4 Pin, Low noise cooling fan £46.98
LN19259
Edimax EW-7728In 802.11n v2.0 300Mbps wireless PCI card £25.72
LN29445
Samsung SH-S223C/BEBE 22x DVD±R, 12x DVD±R, DVD+RW x8/-RW x6, SATA, Black, OEM £14.71
3 questions:
Is this a good system thats decently upgradable? The motherboard should allow me to fit a second graphics card in the future and atleast another 4 GB of RAM.
Is there anything I'm forgetting?
Can I do better for £850?
I'm planning on hooking it up to my 40" samsung LCD tv via hdmi to begin with, but will get a proper monitor and desk at some point in the future when i've got more room.
Thanks in advance
James