Trying to get a old PC to live again.

Just chill, everyone has HOBBIES,and are FREE to choose them.
Somebody out there maybe likes what you do,others don't.
If you demand respect,you also need to give respect.

mistersprinkles

For real, bruv

Rizpekt.

Keep-It-Real--ali-g-565473_326_387.jpg

Deadpool

If the user you refer to is the guy I think it is, good riddance. Stop with your whole trip about "productive"/"annoying" comments dude. This is a free and open forum where people express their feelings. I like this much better than a nazi style locked down forum of which I have been a member of many times.
It's like today and yesterday all your comments to me and lacky are "You're not productive"

Have you considered that telling us we're not productive is not productive?

Not being productive is not the same as being counterproductive. That is what his comments are.

If this is a free forum then I can say whatever I want too. A free forum doesn't mean "say whatever crap comes to mind and disregard how it makes people feel". Leave that for little kids.

MisterEd

So I have aquired an old olivetti pc for free,from circa 1997.
It has windows 98 on it but it is full of crap,viruses and other suff,so I want to reinstall windows.
I have a original windows 98 CD but the Windows 98 floppy has gone bad.
I have some empty floppies and I want to make them bootable,but I don't have any clue how and google hasn't helped me.
Btw the PC isn't able to boot of of a CD (Bios doesn't have that option)
Thanks for your help!
Sorry if I made mistakes in my english,I am not a native speaker.
The allbootdisks website has boot disks for a number of old operating systems. Below are the names of the ones for Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition. to make a boot floppy. I have used images from there many times.

For example for the original Windows 98
1. Download Windows98.exe
2. Insert a blank floppy disk
3. Double-click on the Windows98.exe program
4. Wait for the boot floppy to be written

The floppy created not only is bootable but has has a generic CDROM driver so you can access it.

allbootdisks
http://www.allbootdisks.com/download/98.html

Windows 98
Windows98.exe

Windows 98 Second Edition
Windows98_SE.exe