[UK] Vapochill XE II phase unit and case

El Gappo

ouo8qr.jpg

It's so purdy

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Funky if ur still havin this, post some piccs when uhave it all set up? love to see things like these ;) :good:

funkysnair

VIP Member
item has been recieved today and its in imaculate condition, brandnew...
ill post some picks once i get the hold down bracket of duniek

thanx alot man :)

p.s the removable motherboard tray is a big help ;)

El Gappo

Glad it got there safe and sound :) FYI I used this service http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/ Anyone looking to ship heavy cases these guys are top notch, door to door delivery and £200 insurance for a package that weighed £22 KG for £13 :eek: When I got mine by royal mail the postage cost me £40 and it took 3 weeks + the condenser was smashed up :( Never again.

Never noticed you could remove that tray lol. Probably would of pinched it if I did :p

funkysnair

VIP Member
i got to admit though, the case is one ugly asse thing loool!!

i got antec 1200 and a coolermaster cosmos sport sitting here now, they look nice!!

wish i could pull the phase unit out and put it in another case but i dont think casses this tall and wide are very popular lol

El Gappo

Yeah lol it's very ermmmm 90's, you need to make a new front panel for it because the rest of it doesn't look half bad, the front just looks like a fiat multipla or something equally repulsive lol.

funkysnair

VIP Member
Yeah lol it's very ermmmm 90's, you need to make a new front panel for it because the rest of it doesn't look half bad, the front just looks like a fiat multipla or something equally repulsive lol.

hahaha, yeh you hit the nail on the head

problem is i dont have the know how to do such a thing dam it :(