Ultra case mod *must see*

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Hey there, for quite some time now I have been working on a case mod. It doesnt have a particular theme,if any its oriented towards UT2003/04 series. But as it is not directly linked its titled.....

The K6 case mod:

The amount of pictures taken and writing i did for it, would be far to much for a forum post, so i made a lttle web page about it. Please wait for all the images to load, and whatever you do dont skip straight to the end of the page, that would ruin the surprise....!!!!!

JANCZ3RT has had a sneaky peak already, i thinkit got his approval, lol, lets see how everyone else reacts (please remember that cameras never do justice)

Heres the link: K6 Case Mod

Thanks, please post back what you think etc..... dragon2309 :D

----

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Cheers, you crashed my firefox twice :p Luckily, the page loaded fine in ie7 and i was able to see the the finished project. And boy am i glad i did. You did a very good job with it, and im loving the pink uv ;)

helmie

SWEET!!!

That is some mod, you can see you put a lot of effort into it.

I like the window design, its really wild! Fancy doing my case :D

So what was the total cost?

BTW, i got a snaek peak last night too lol :p

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Thanks elmarco, sorry about the pictures overload, it was jsut easier than spanning pages, lol, anyone else comment...??

god damn camera, it is red, honest

Thanks helmie, yeh, you can see where the design started from in the pics, it just kept on going and ot to that one, total cost was actually quite high, because i had to buy tools for it, then the tools turned out not to be good enough, lol, so it was well over £60 ($130 US)

draogn2309 :D

apj101

VIP Member
dragon2309 said:
thanks, theres nothign wrong with being 17, prime of life, lol.
think he meant it is positive way, credit where credit due. Most 17s i meet are hold 2ltr bottles of cider and annoying passers by.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
lol, good old UK eh?? damn chavs... lol, thankfully im not one, i may hold a 2ltr bottle of cider but it wont be on the street, maybe round a mates house instead. And even then i would be infront of a computer, lol.

Thanks for all your comments, it makes it seem a lot more worthwhile when other people like it too.

thanks, dragon2309 :D

Rambo

Looking very good dragon! :)

I would of thought you'd put your PC (the one in the sig) in the case? Unless your current one looks better...

I read the whole of that page, and I also saw that it's hosted on your Mum's business site too :p

Good work! ;)

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Looking very good dragon! :)

I would of thought you'd put your PC (the one in the sig) in the case? Unless your current one looks better...

I read the whole of that page, and I also saw that it's hosted on your Mum's business site too :p

Good work! ;)
Cheers rambo, at the moment i have a Tt Soprano with quite subtle lighting, so i keep my main system in there. Good to hear that you read all of it, it wasnt a complete waste of time typing it all out then, lol. And yeh, parents know nothing about websites or PC's so i basically got them to pay for an extreme server which i host a lot of stuff off of. Of course i do the busineses stuff aswell, feel free to browse or buy. We do custom orders too, lol. All handmade and individual.

dragon2309

b00gi mAM

Crazshed my fox 3 times! but then i let it load for liek a minute and it worked. VERY NICE job. i this the design is just a little small though you cant see too much inside still very nice.. O and how did you spend 130 on that?

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
i had to buy tools, but then those tools turned out not to be good enough to cut the steel case, so i had to buy extra bits for other tools, so it all mounted up, bair in mind it was over £15 ($35 US) just for the sheet of plastic, then the glue, the UV lights, the cable ties, the spray paint, it all adds up man.

It crashed your browser cause you didnt follow my instructions, i said "wait for all the images to load first", this being because there is sh*t loads of them and if you try and scroll through it gets a bit overloaded, lol.

Glad to hear everyone is liking it though, w00t!!!

dragon2309

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Cooolio

I have told you already, but I truly think that the mod is amazing. I doubt that many people would be able to do it as well as you did it ;) Hat down man! You are tempting me to really get started on my mod now, although it probably will not be as good as yours.

JAN :D

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
cheers jan, much appreciated. my advice to you, DO IT, go on, but just dont rush it, mine took long enough and i rushed the ending to get it done to see the final result. DO IT!!!!! and im sure it will be good as mine, if not better, you have age on your side man

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
DO IT!!!!, its not hard at all, this isnt my first mod mind, and certainly wont be my last, when im a bit older and have a job/money/time they will get a lot better than this. I want to try out things likt the Doom3 mod and the HL2 ones on bit-tech.net. And the WMD mod, that was sooo awesome, lol

helmie

mmmmmmmmmm Cider.............. mmmmmmmmmmm VODKA!!!!
mmmmmmmmmm AfterShock.......mmmmmmmmmmm RUM!!!!

Im an alcoholic :p