Ultra case mod *must see*

Motoxrdude

Simply spectacular. I cant beleive how good that turned out:eek: ! It looks so awesome with the cathods w/ your custom 80MM Cpu fan! I am going to attempt something very similar then that except a dirtbike theme. Nice job!!!
Cheers:D

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Thankyou Motoxrdude, yeh, the 80mm CPU fan did take a while to get in place and make it actually stay there, i ended up using some random holes that were on the mobo around there, and a complicated system of cable ties, lol

I've replied to your PM mate, hope to see your mod on hre aswell when you do it....

dragon2309

sniperchang

dragon2309 said:
thanks sniper, got any pics of your own mod, i would ike to compare.

ya sure. It's hard to see because my camera couldn't get the lighting right, but you get an ideal:
100_0445(2).jpg

Not the best but, Not to bad uh? :D

Last edited:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
nice one, but its still square, thats what i was trying to get away from in my mod, i think i did it quite well, lol, not a straight line in sight

sniperchang

dragon2309 said:
nice one, but its still square, thats what i was trying to get away from in my mod, i think i did it quite well, lol, not a straight line in sight

Well what I wanted to do is save money by buying a cheap case, and just make a window myself, besides I couldn't decide on a design, lol. But I really like what you did dragon, mabe I'll do the same on my next system.;)