etzelr1990
Member
I am just wondering I am possibly looking to upgrade my current build. Currently I absolutely love it I am just wondering if there is anything bottlenecking my system or anything you would upgrade. I just want to make it so its all at the same level.
Case - Antec 900
Processor - Amd phenom 940 @ 3.0ghz
Motherboard - k9A2 platinum MSI
Video Card - 4870 512mb visiontek
Memory - 4gb 1066mhz mushkin 5-5-5-15 <- i think i just checked it
Hard drive - 640gb western digital and a 500gb wd
Power Supply - Bfg 650 watt
Playing cod 5 waw/etc..
Case - Antec 900
Processor - Amd phenom 940 @ 3.0ghz
Motherboard - k9A2 platinum MSI
Video Card - 4870 512mb visiontek
Memory - 4gb 1066mhz mushkin 5-5-5-15 <- i think i just checked it
Hard drive - 640gb western digital and a 500gb wd
Power Supply - Bfg 650 watt
Playing cod 5 waw/etc..