uTorrent

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Heh, yeah and mods are human too. They are capable of judging something biasly based on their own opinion ya know..

Punk

Staff member
How about some comon sense and some honesty here:

Are you ONLY using it for legal downloading?

Oh and I don't expect your honest answer...

hermeslyre

VIP Member
How about some comon sense and some honesty here:

Are you ONLY using it for legal downloading?

Oh and I don't expect your honest answer...

Oi. What a frustrating person. He asks for honesty yet doesn't expect it. Answering yes would just feed the troll. Answering no would just feed the troll. I can recognize a lose-lose situation.. But i'll humor you.

The answer is no. I haven't always used P2p software legally. I've downloaded songs and a movie here and there. Did you know if I were caught and convicted I would probably be sent to prison for longer than a rapist? This is the kind of world we live in; one where the RIAA and MPAA have more weight with the government than the people do.

Do I feel guilty? No. I know the difference between right and wrong. And I know that bitching about a thread that has no indication of Illegality is wrong. Simple.

Don't get me wrong, the rules clearly state NO ILLEGAL STUFF. But theres a difference between What you think is illegal and what you know is.

(I didn't mean any offense in anything I may have said, I was just typing) :)

ETSA

I do not see anything illegal taking place here.

I use utorrent also, for legal purposes..

sab.o.taj

don't torrents usually take that long to download??

but again..it always depends on wat ur downloading and the size of it.

Cleric7x9

torrents are supposed to be faster than any other method of downloading.

most consumer ISPs have MUCH more download (dl) bandwidth (bw) than upload (ul) bandwidth. because of this, p2p is limited to whatever the person you are downloading from's ul bw. this is not nearly as fast as most ppl could dl, so torrents were invented, so you could dl parts of the same thing from different ppl. brilliant idea.